The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Hurricanes trade Joel Edmundson‘s rights to Canadiens for 2020 5th-round pick

2 hours ago, LegionOfDoom said:

I’m friends with Joel’s brother talking to him about his brothers situation and there dad was recently diagnosed with cancer and he’s hopeful the jets give him a contract so he can be close to home well his dads going through this. home is (Brandon) couple hours from wpg.... to what it’s worth for some of you 

So Vancouver shouldn’t give Montreal a 4th round pick for his rights :p. I’m sure the Jets will be glad to have him.

7 hours ago, LegionOfDoom said:

I’m friends with Joel’s brother talking to him about his brothers situation and there dad was recently diagnosed with cancer and he’s hopeful the jets give him a contract so he can be close to home well his dads going through this. home is (Brandon) couple hours from wpg.... to what it’s worth for some of you 

Perhaps this sets table for something dramatic here?..

(basis)

Edmundson, Domi & ++?

for Laine

On 9/12/2020 at 5:10 PM, LegionOfDoom said:

Guess he changed his mind when the money was shown, sorry for the incorrect info, my friend Dryden Hunt was undrafted and when he was picking an nhl team he has us all convinced he was headed to minny and out of the blue he went to Florida so these guys don’t even tip off friends I see haha 

20 minutes ago, LegionOfDoom said:

Guess he changed his mind when the money was shown, sorry for the incorrect info, my friend Dryden Hunt was undrafted and when he was picking an nhl team he has us all convinced he was headed to minny and out of the blue he went to Florida so these guys don’t even tip off friends I see haha 

No worries. Same thing happened to me. I worked with Hamhuis’s aunt and she was positive he was signing with TO, that was right before he signed with the Canucks. Lol