The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (2) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (3) Dallas Stars | Lightning win 2020 Stanley Cup

Rate this topic

2020 Stanley Cup Final  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Stanley Cup?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2020 at 12:00 AM

9 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Love to see it.  The guy has absolutely zero class and I hope he retires cupless.

You can think what you want, but I disagree. I don't care if he wins a cup, but while I think the Sedin comments by him and Seguin were pretty disgraceful I'm not keen on defining him by one of his worse moments. 

As the captain in Dallas he's plenty involved in his community. Ugly moment or not at least he apologized, never heard anything about Seguin doing so. 

• Like 1

I think we can all agree that the best team in the league won.

Let's remember these moments, these are the ones that make our cup runs so memorable. Just like 07 against the ducks, and the rivalry with chicago. 

Our boys will get there eventually, and the ride has officially begun with these playoffs!

• Cheers 1

7 hours ago, BlueDragon23 said:

Glad Tampa won it. They absolutely deserved it.

Seguin and Benn are absolute tools. Glad they lost in heartbreaking fashion. Sad for Bowness though. 

COVID cup kinda feels anticlimactic but oh well. Off season is officially here!

I do like Jamie Benn.

1 hour ago, samurai said:

Coach Cooper from Prince George.

Yup I really wanted to root for him being a BC boy but that Tampa game in Vancouver last year where Martel gave Stetcher a cheap shot to the head while Cooper gave Martel props on the bench after he took Stetcher out of the game. I can’t forget that disturbing image of him congratulating injuring one of our players. I can’t cheer for the Ex Lawyer from PG who just won the cup and that is why. But I am happy for Luke Schenn getting a cup after his bro did last year and it was a rough go for him being bounced around the league the last few years.