The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[2020-2021] Canucks Prospects Stat Tracker

On 3/24/2021 at 8:08 PM, AriGold said:

At this point I would take any 1 of Owen Powers, Brandt Clarke or Luke Hughes.

Simon Edvinsson has BUST written all over him...

I feel more so that Power is a higher bust candidate. Edvinsson makes mistakes.... He's also a kid in the SHL. What i like about him is the effort level is really high and his skating for is size is remarkable. 

Posted (edited)
On 3/24/2021 at 8:08 PM, AriGold said:

At this point I would take any 1 of Owen Powers, Brandt Clarke or Luke Hughes.

Simon Edvinsson has BUST written all over him...

I was high on him to start the year but when you look at draft comparables, Hedman had 21 points in 43 games for MODO in his draft year. Edvinsson had 1 point in 10 games before getting loaned to the Allsvenskan. 

Also, to those that usually follow the thread, sorry for the lack of updates. Have simply not really cared about hockey lately. Will try to update Sunday. 

Edited by Down by the River
  • Hydration 1

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 4/17/2021 at 9:05 AM, hammertime said:

I feel more so that Power is a higher bust candidate. Edvinsson makes mistakes.... He's also a kid in the SHL. What i like about him is the effort level is really high and his skating for is size is remarkable. 

Power was the unanimous #1 pick among scouts for Bob Mckenzie's list, 6'6" 220lbs Dman that can skate and put up 0.62 points per game in the NCAA in his draft year. For comparison Hughes put up 0.78 pts/game in his draft year and Werenski 0.71 pts/game. I dont see him busting but weirder stuff has happened. 

Edited by Bure_Pavel
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/18/2021 at 5:46 AM, Down by the River said:

I was high on him to start the year but when you look at draft comparables, Hedman had 21 points in 43 games for MODO in his draft year. Edvinsson had 1 point in 10 games before getting loaned to the Allsvenskan. 

Also, to those that usually follow the thread, sorry for the lack of updates. Have simply not really cared about hockey lately. Will try to update Sunday. 

Hope all is cool?

Been great having u do these upgrades.  Always appreciated!

• Like 1

I didn't know where to post this, but it's about Tree................................

.....................I might be slagged for saying this but..................

..............Thank god he's not being talked about in this forum anymore. Was getting so sick of the Tree lovers in here pining for his possible return. dude might've been a contender, but he didn't give himself a chance. He's got his money playing in the homeland. I presume he's happy with his decision. One way or the other, he chose and good for him the KHL.