Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[2020-2021] Canucks Prospects Stat Tracker


Recommended Posts

On 3/24/2021 at 8:08 PM, AriGold said:

At this point I would take any 1 of Owen Powers, Brandt Clarke or Luke Hughes.

 

Simon Edvinsson has BUST written all over him...

I feel more so that Power is a higher bust candidate. Edvinsson makes mistakes.... He's also a kid in the SHL. What i like about him is the effort level is really high and his skating for is size is remarkable. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 3/24/2021 at 8:08 PM, AriGold said:

At this point I would take any 1 of Owen Powers, Brandt Clarke or Luke Hughes.

 

Simon Edvinsson has BUST written all over him...

I was high on him to start the year but when you look at draft comparables, Hedman had 21 points in 43 games for MODO in his draft year. Edvinsson had 1 point in 10 games before getting loaned to the Allsvenskan. 

 

Also, to those that usually follow the thread, sorry for the lack of updates. Have simply not really cared about hockey lately. Will try to update Sunday. 

Edited by Down by the River
  • Hydration 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 4/17/2021 at 9:05 AM, hammertime said:

I feel more so that Power is a higher bust candidate. Edvinsson makes mistakes.... He's also a kid in the SHL. What i like about him is the effort level is really high and his skating for is size is remarkable. 

Power was the unanimous #1 pick among scouts for Bob Mckenzie's list, 6'6" 220lbs Dman that can skate and put up 0.62 points per game in the NCAA in his draft year. For comparison Hughes put up 0.78 pts/game in his draft year and Werenski 0.71 pts/game. I dont see him busting but weirder stuff has happened. 

Edited by Bure_Pavel
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/18/2021 at 5:46 AM, Down by the River said:

I was high on him to start the year but when you look at draft comparables, Hedman had 21 points in 43 games for MODO in his draft year. Edvinsson had 1 point in 10 games before getting loaned to the Allsvenskan. 

 

Also, to those that usually follow the thread, sorry for the lack of updates. Have simply not really cared about hockey lately. Will try to update Sunday. 

Hope all is cool?

 

Been great having u do these upgrades.  Always appreciated!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I didn't know where to post this, but it's about Tree................................

.....................I might be slagged for saying this but..................

..............Thank god he's not being talked about in this forum anymore. Was getting so sick of the Tree lovers in here pining for his possible return. dude might've been a contender, but he didn't give himself a chance. He's got his money playing in the homeland. I presume he's happy with his decision. One way or the other, he chose and good for him the KHL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...