The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Golden Knights unveil third jersey

Rate this topic

They are gonna wear them like 10-15 times? Other then that it seems like too much, would never want them as a regular home jersey. They are very golden and the glittering lights/sparkles fit Vegas as a city's personality. Some of the fan concepts are way better than this craziness. I've always never been a fan of the white gloves as well. 

This was was what I was thinking when I heard it was gold.(From @vandal_designs - Twitter)

image.thumb.png.8dd33454679851e9663651e622187d0c.png 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2020 at 7:19 PM, FutureFilm said:

They are gonna wear them like 10-15 times? Other then that it seems like too much, would never want them as a regular home jersey. They are very golden and the glittering lights/sparkles fit Vegas as a city's personality. Some of the fan concepts are way better than this craziness. I've always never been a fan of the white gloves as well. 

This was was what I was thinking when I heard it was gold.(From @vandal_designs - Twitter)

image.thumb.png.8dd33454679851e9663651e622187d0c.png 

100x better than the original

• 3 weeks later...

Makes sense for teams to come out with more jerseys since the money has to be gained from somewhere if butts aren’t going to be in seats. Might as well come out with more merch to sell. I think it will be a colourful shortened season with all the teams coming out with 3-4 jerseys per team in a 48-50 game schedule. Personally I am looking forward to more jerseys. Seattle get on that third and reverse retro jersey already (jk I know they have to play their inaugural  season before their Alts come out). Can’t wait to see what they come out with. Hopefully something green like most Seattle sports teams.