Sign in to follow this  
-Vintage Canuck-

[Rumour] Tyler Toffoli to hit free agency

Posted (edited)

Kinda odd how quiet it is right now on the canuck front. Only leaks involving the canucks have been players leaving. Not many rumors linking us to any players. 

I know we're of limited cap space but if all those rumored actually hit FA we suddenly have 14m to spend.

Anyone else find this weird?

Edited by 73 Percent

7 minutes ago, The Vancouver Connection said:

WAY TO &^@# THIS UP BENNING, YOU MORON

attica.gif.d0cb40882a86a1fb15f86e1ba0390e95.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 73 Percent said:

Kinda odd how quiet it is right now on the canuck front. Only leaks involving the canucks have been players leaving. Not many rumors linking us to any players. 

I know we're of limited cap space but if all those rumored actually hit FA we suddenly have 14m to spend.

JB & Co are working hard right now and likely giving nothing away, so the media might just be reporting to report something, and what better to report to Nucks fans than something negative.

10 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

Posts like this are idiotic.

YEAH OKAY BUD, JIMBO OVER HERE JUST LOST HALF OUR TEAM AND WE KEPT &^@#ING LOUIS BEAGLE SUTTER ROUSSEL FERLAND AND MYERS AND YOU'RE OKAY WITH THIS, ARE YOU HIGH

• Haha 3
  • Confused 10

This is all dependent on a potential OEL trade because taking on an 8+ mil contract determines a much different scenario than not trading for him. So I would say we see some action tomorrow. I'm a bit surprised nothing has been done yet but I'll reserve judgement until everything plays out.

2 minutes ago, The Vancouver Connection said:

YEAH OKAY BUD, JIMBO OVER HERE JUST LOST HALF OUR TEAM AND WE KEPT &^@#ING LOUIS BEAGLE SUTTER ROUSSEL FERLAND AND MYERS AND YOU'RE OKAY WITH THIS, ARE YOU HIGH

giphy.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Vancouver Connection said:

You don't need to start this crap again today!!! Go do something else...no one wants to hear it!!

• Hydration 1

VAN won't sign Toffoli, he's too expensive. 

8 minutes ago, The Vancouver Connection said:

No, but you have to be based on this post

• Hydration 2

1 minute ago, NUCKER67 said:

VAN won't sign Toffoli, he's too expensive. 

That's the other side of things too, if he wants 7+ x 8 years, he will get it in free agency, no way we pay that. 

Could be the same situation with Tanev and Marky. 

Try not to freak out guys. Could you imagine if JB signed him to a contract like that? 

• Hydration 1

11 minutes ago, The Vancouver Connection said:

I think this guy just pooped himself 

• Hydration 3

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

If it was 1 contract I wouldn’t mind. But 3 pending key UFA’s at this point is worrisome.

Benning is either going to submit his paper at 11:59pm, or ignore the paper completely.

Edited by Darkstar

Hold all criticism until we see what kind of deal he signs 

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

Looks like OEL or bargain hunting:  nothing in between like our soon-to-be-gone UFAs.  I'm good with that.

If Toff signs for 5 or less - I’m gonna be cranky.

• Hydration 3

2 hours ago, The Vancouver Connection said:

Im assuming you're not?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Vancouver Connection said:

Tell us how you really feel 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, FlyLow_ said:

That 2nd round pick would have been nice yesterday

It would be even nicer in 3 years...

• Hydration 1