The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Joni Jurmo | D

GoldenAlien

19 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

we don't really even need to set our sights that high, even Luke Schenn can be useful in the right spots

I wasn't communicating that Jurmo could be an all around player akin to Chara or Pronger; just hoping he can play with some of the bite that they were known for

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

On 11/29/2020 at 9:43 AM, KirkSave said:

I wasn't communicating that Jurmo could be an all around player akin to Chara or Pronger; just hoping he can play with some of the bite that they were known for

Both Pronger and Chara were pugilists of the first order. Chara played in P. George and took on every one and won every time. If we're honest Chara is a bit of a physical freak, nice guy I've been told .... but mean

21 minutes ago, theo5789 said:
Good for him not backing down, but that wasn't much of a headbutt, so let's not get ahead of ourselves about his "snarl" ;)

Yeah, I don't really see a headbutt there, but sometimes it doesn't matter if you actually did it or not... as long as people THINK you're tough. Let the folklore continue! haha

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, 204CanucksFan said:

That just looks like two guys nose to nose beaking at each other and Jurmo pushed the other players head away with his head. Probably happens 100's of times during an NHL season, and for that he gets a suspension :picard:

He's developing into being a Canuck, this is part of the process.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/2/2020 at 11:17 AM, TNucks1 said:

im getting real tired of this virus, ugh one more year till the vaccines happens, and thats just when it comes out so most likely  2+ ....

Vaccines actually should be out within the month I hear, although getting one could still be a while away depending on demand, etc.

but still, by next fall things should be back to near normal...

7 hours ago, NorthWestNuck said:

Vaccines actually should be out within the month I hear, although getting one could still be a while away depending on demand, etc.

but still, by next fall things should be back to near normal...

yeah most likely health workers ect will get em first

Edited by TNucks1