The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jacob Truscott | D

Of all the picks, Truscott is the one I'm the most excited about.

I feel he has the highest upside and ceiling compared to the other players.  I feel he mentally already has a mature approach to the game, just needs to grow and fill into his frame to allow him to really be effective.  

I liked all our picks, but this one when it happened made the most sense to me.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, grandmaster said:

And at least we aren’t selecting tiny players too like the now 21 year old 5’10 150lb Tyler Madden and 22 year old 5’ 138lb Artyom Manukyan

Don't forget about Petrus Palmu 23 years old, 5'6''  170lbs...

• Haha 1

According to Tyler Motte's re-signing interview, he and Jacob live in the same neighborhood in Michigan. Says Truscott has really smooth skating and that he models his game after Zach Werenski. Who knows if Truscott and Motte will ever be NHL teammates but it's cool that they've worked out together. Truscott is going to the University of Michigan and Tyler Motte (as well as Quinn Hughes) are alumnis of that program. Good sign!

3 hours ago, Quantum said:

According to Tyler Motte's re-signing interview, he and Jacob live in the same neighborhood in Michigan. Says Truscott has really smooth skating and that he models his game after Zach Werenski. Who knows if Truscott and Motte will ever be NHL teammates but it's cool that they've worked out together. Truscott is going to the University of Michigan and Tyler Motte (as well as Quinn Hughes) are alumnis of that program. Good sign!

Isn't Luke Hughes there right now?

(Yes, he is.  Just googled him.  Wears #43 too!!)

Edited by Googlie