Canucks Community

Dmitri Zlodeev | C

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, J.I.A.H.N said:

Is this a good thing?

Maybe?

If Spartak intends to play Zlodeyev at the KHL level, that’s probably good.

Would really like to see Z taking the next step, and becoming a KHL regular this season. If a trade and new team can better facilitate this, then it’s a good thing.

But if going to Spartak Moscow also means Z ends up playing with Jake Virtanen and then they become close, on and off the ice, and Jake’s habits and values start to rub off on Z, then… maybe not good?

Edited by SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME
Weird autocorrect
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Rick Blight said:

7 time zones away? Really?

#Canucks The KHL website has Dmitry Zlodeyev listed as a forward for Spartak Moscow confirming the trade. Spartak has a game tomorrow morning . Z was 7 time zones away on a road trip at the time of the trade. We'll see if he makes his KHL debut tomorrow.

Isn’t that Jake’s team?  

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like Zlodeyev has officially been named to the preliminary Russian WJC team.

Forwards: Nikita Chibrikov, Marat Khusnutdinov, Matvei Michkov, Kirill Tankov, Semyon Demidov, Fyodor Svechkov, Ilya Ivantsov (all SKA), Danila Yurov (Metallurg Magnitogorsk), Alexander Pashin (Salavat Yulaev), Ivan Miroshnichenko (Avangard), Pavel Tyutnev (Lokomotiv), Ivan Didkovsky, Bogdan Trineev (both Dynamo Moscow), Ivan Zinchenko (Vityaz), Nikita Guslistov (Severstal), Kirill Melnichenko (Sochi), Dmitry Zlodeev, Vasily Ponomaryov (both Spartak).

https://www.tsn.ca/russia-2022-world-juniors-sergei-zubov-1.1725141

Edited by Rick Blight
  • Cheers 1