The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Wild re-sign Jordan Greenway

1 hour ago, EddieVedder said:

Because you've maybe seen him play a few good shifts?

Jordans one of the worst skaters on the Wild and is more one dimensional a player than Jake is.  

Ill take Jake anyday.  

Because he has good work ethic his play is consistent. He brings the physical aspect night out can put up points playing w skilled players or put some hurt on the opponent's skilled players. Would rather a player I know what I'm getting each night than one plays hard 1 game then goes invisible for 3. 

6 minutes ago, Whalespray said:

Because he has good work ethic his play is consistent. He brings the physical aspect night out can put up points playing w skilled players or put some hurt on the opponent's skilled players. Would rather a player I know what I'm getting each night than one plays hard 1 game then goes invisible for 3. 

In a podcast after exiting the bubble, Guerin ripped into Greenway for the lack of consistency and needing to be a better pro.  Guerin says they are going to help him because the potential is enormous.  He has to get his act together though.  Greenway got the message.  

Edited by mll
  • Cheers 1

36 minutes ago, Whalespray said:

Greenway is none of those things.  Where did you get that from?   He is one of the teams laziest players.  He has a spot on the team because hes a bigger body but he rarely uses it, plus his skating is dreadful.  If you dont like Jake, you'd hate Jordan .  

• Cheers 1