The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Meat and Potatoes - TOWN WINS

Rate this topic

luckylager

Pree sure AV is in desperation mode. Dont think a townie would lock a vote on me so early.

We just need teamwork from the dynamic trio of NIK Qwags and myself and we can take down the lecherous AV.

If we don't stay the course...well then :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Pree sure AV is in desperation mode. Dont think a townie would lock a vote on me so early.

We just need teamwork from the dynamic trio of NIK Qwags and myself and we can take down the lecherous AV.

If we don't stay the course...well then :lol:

You just said I was the last mafia and now you're saying "I dun think townie do this"

You're setting this up to play dumb when I flip town.  Bold tactic...from a lecherous fellow...like yourself...

its gotta be AV/DM

in no world do i see zfetch putting up a teammate to save himself

if he did then bravo

and qwags cant be either he last second saved me when it was bk vs me wagons scum doesnt make a last second vote like that between town members. Thats asking to be lynched depending on the mood/players 

also dont see qwags risking what just happened to save Fetch if hes scum...well unless he didnt expect me to last second vote but i think that's unlikely 

Av is my lead...early on he pointed at me and BK and last round Z..3/3(town members 99.8% sure) 

• Vintage 1

Yeah NIK is thinking quite clearly.

Qwags unvoting is concerning. Not a good sign, way too much potato, should probably stick to playing Among Us.

The best way this game goes is to immediately vote out AV.

If for whatever reason that's not it, then it is time to examine between DM and NIK.

We have this game in our hands. Its up to Qwags whether or not he wants to screw it up.

• Cheers 1

Qwags unvoting in reaction to AVs posts is REALLY concerning.

Not sure what game this guy is playing to believe whatever angle AV is throwing out there.

Locking a vote this early on me is also NOT a towny play.

Not sure wtf Qwags is thinking

38 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Qwags unvoting is concerning. Not a good sign, way too much potato, should probably stick to playing Among Us.

If for whatever reason that's not it, then it is time to examine between DM and NIK.

We have this game in our hands. Its up to Qwags whether or not he wants to screw it up.

36 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Qwags unvoting in reaction to AVs posts is REALLY concerning.

Not sure what game this guy is playing to believe whatever angle AV is throwing out there.

Locking a vote this early on me is also NOT a towny play.

Not sure wtf Qwags is thinking

But how concerning. Is it 'REALLY CONCERNING" or is it just "CONCERNING?" 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

You mean like how you screwed up with BK?

• Huggy Bear 1
1 hour ago, Qwags said:

You mean like how you screwed up with BK?

Yes but it's round 3 now and the expectation is to be better by round 3. I was horse$&!# in round 1 the game that Aladeen MVPd. By the end of the next round I had solved the entire mafia team.

BK is a sacrifice that I was wrong about in round 1.

As a townie it's on me to get better from there. I was right about SS. Quite stupid that you would pick out me being wrong about BK despite being right about SS. 50% accuracy is far greater than the expected ~30% a RNG robot with random chance would get. By all means, this has been a good individual game thus far

Yet for whatever reason...you think after whatever due diligence that you've done...that AV is saying anything townie at this point? It's pretty &^@#in obvious that he's either scum or playing a bastard town game. 

5 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Yes but it's round 3 now and the expectation is to be better by round 3. I was horse$&!# in round 1 the game that Aladeen MVPd. By the end of the next round I had solved the entire mafia team.

BK is a sacrifice that I was wrong about in round 1.

As a townie it's on me to get better from there. I was right about SS. Quite stupid that you would pick out me being wrong about BK despite being right about SS. 50% accuracy is far greater than the expected ~30% a RNG robot with random chance would get. By all means, this has been a good individual game thus far

Yet for whatever reason...you think after whatever due diligence that you've done...that AV is saying anything townie at this point? It's pretty &^@#in obvious that he's either scum or playing a bastard town game. 

I'm just thinking that we can't afford to make more mistakes.

6 minutes ago, Qwags said:

I'm just thinking that we can't afford to make more mistakes.

There's 5 people left in the game:

You, me, NIK, AV, DM

In all likeliness there is only 1 mafia left. This does allow us 1 mistake as long as DM doesn't get GKd. 

It's not me. I'm quite confident that it's not you. It likely isn't NIK but he may be a deepwolf and should be treated as such if AV flips green(he won't). DM is meh. Can never get a read on the guy. AV has had post after post of anti-town sentiment.

We lynch AV this round because his level of scuminess is eons higher than anyone else atm. Do some readings, apply various mafia scumhunting techniques, aggregate your readings and AV is most certainly the scummiest in your rankings when all due diligence is done.

IF barring some miracle this guy is not scum, I likely get killed, if not you and you/we got 1 more round to figure it out (IF DM doesn't get GKD)

On 10/18/2020 at 2:41 AM, Zfetch said:

HOLY $&!# I WAS WRONG

I AM THE BIGGEST POTATO NOW

IDAHO WOULD BE PROUD

On 10/18/2020 at 2:41 AM, Zfetch said:

APOLOGIES @BoKnows I MADE A WHOOPSIE

Votes out Towny...then say whoopsie...

On 10/18/2020 at 2:50 AM, Zfetch said:

Tbh based on voting activity, It is highly arguable that both wagons were TP:

NIK(4)- AV, DM, Falc, BK

This vote in particular is much more suspect. AV, DM and Falc on this vote by the end of the night is a great way to avoid suspicion when BK flips TP.

However, NIK did lead the vote for quite a while so this makes the voting analysis a real Jimmy.

Then proceeds to say its highly arguable that both wagons were TP...but adds no argument/s

but the wagon of the living player is MORE suspect than the one that killed a TP lol

Youtube Drinking GIF by Bianca Bosso

• Like 1