The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Meat and Potatoes - TOWN WINS

Rate this topic

luckylager

I hereby declare my will, to pass on skillful intangible assets to those mafia players wise enough to not vote me. If none survive, I would like the least potato town member to inherit my skills and fortunes.

I am town. I am groot. I am Zfetch.

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

Falc, AV, Qwags straight slanking thus far.  NIK said he would be more active starting today I think so I’ll give hombre a one day slank pass. 

Garbage. The game isn't even 12 hours old, some folks need sleep at night. Slankers? There hasn't even been enough time yet to slank.

Also, giving Zfetch TP cred cuz he's been "verbose"? He's made 3 posts, the 1st two had a total of 5 words (not including his vote). Where do you get this steaming pile of crap, my mom's butt?

Cuz' that's mean dude, I didn't say stuff about your mom.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
10 hours ago, Qwags said:

Vote SS. "Good night?" More like "Scum Night."

10 hours ago, Qwags said:

Everyone knows meat is the way of town. 

Potatoes come from the ground, much like mafia when I burscum?y them.

Qwags pushing SS with a nice n' weak pun.

Town doesn't bury the Maf, we lynch them & then leave their rotting corpse to dangle as a warning to others. Burying them gives them rest, & peace for their loved ones. Why would you do such for scum?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Garbage. The game isn't even 12 hours old, some folks need sleep at night. Slankers? There hasn't even been enough time yet to slank.

Also, giving Zfetch TP cred cuz he's been "verbose"? He's made 3 posts, the 1st two had a total of 5 words (not including his vote). Where do you get this steaming pile of crap, my mom's butt?

Cuz' that's mean dude, I didn't say stuff about your mom.

Lol, I didn’t pull anything out of your mom’s butt. 

Lately. :bigblush:

And to be clear, I was referring to Z’s last comment. If he’s maf he usually slanks and doesn’t make paragraph posts. 

Glad to see you’re around too. At least I can cross you of my slanky list. Probably only two scum, so I’m hoping to narrow players down to lean tp.