The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Sabres sign Taylor Hall

7 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

One thing is for sure this guy only cares about money. What a rodeo in Buffalo man 

“I think honestly it’s probably all winning,” he said after the Coyotes were eliminated by Colorado. “Any player at this stage in their career who’s had the career I’ve had, 10 seasons only making the playoffs twice, that’s really what I’m after. We’ll see what happens there.

“I don’t think the money is going to be what it was before Covid or before this season, but that’s fine. I think we get paid a lot of money to play a game and we’ll see what happens.”

:rolleyes:

• Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, Dats hockey said:

He’s just going to be traded at the deadline for a 1st 50% retained

Actually not a bad plan if he wants to be on a contender. Not many can fit in his entire cap hit for a full season.

Dude is playing 4D chess

Edited by shazzam
  • Cheers 1

Buffalo needs a goalie. Sad thing is no one wants to play there. Hall signing is nice for Eichel and their forward group. But it does nothing to help them where they are weakest. In net. Unless they want to pin all their hopes for this season on a rookie goalie. Bold strategy if that's the case. They do have an over abundance of top 4 RD. So maybe the idea is to trade one for a goalie. But the only goalie I really know of on the market is Flower.

Just now, CanuckGAME said:

How so?

Guy won the MVP year before last and I'm sure could have signed a better contract that 8x1...

Cause he signed in Buffalo. Management trying to make Eichel happy. One year to the highest bidder pretty obvious. Maybe get a bunch of points playing with Eichel. Then sign another big multi dollar deal somewhere else. There’s a reason a player of his caliber has been traded twice. He actually made the coyotes worse last year. It’s just my opinion