The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021 NHL Entry Draft

Noble 6

1 minute ago, Johnny Torts said:

But they have Markstrom Leivo and Tanev, and shortly, Edler. Id say any team with those guys are a shoe in....

To draft Conor Bedard. 

Ricky Gervais Laughing GIF

watch them draft a goaltender and he ends up being another Mason McDonald LOL!!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CanuckGAME said:

Who have we lost besides toffoli?

The Sedins who refused to waive, and probably edler who said high and low he wanted to retire a Canuck, but now hes willing to walk for free.  Dick move.

Edler is worth a 1st at the deadline. That one stings to see walk away for nothing 

Tanev, Markstrom, Toffoli, Stecher, Edler, (he might stay & just sniff free agency). And, Virtanen will likely be lost without compensation too.

Beagle & Roussel were fading, but still niche players, who served their purpose for a time. 

3 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

LOL poor Cowgary, they desperately needed him. that prospect pool is garbage hahahaa

Whoever they take will just pull a fox anyways. Who wouldn't its a frozen wasteland out there. Mmmmm sulfur fields instead of ocean. Neat choice for a multi millionaire 

• Huggy Bear 1

7 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

WTF? Who's Tyler Boucher?  Dorion should be fired immediately.

There’s no player more physical in the draft class. Sometimes, it’s a small nudge, an extra cross-check, or a smart play to cut off the hands. There’s also plenty of bone-crushing hits along the boards. His physical game is insane. Perfectly balancing scoring and supporting positioning, he’s always a passing option. He’s also a crafty shooter, shooting under defenders’ sticks or changing the angle. From Elite Prospects

I guess that's why they took him.?.?

Just now, viking mama said:

Tanev, Markstrom, Toffoli, Stecher, Edler, (he might stay & just sniff free agency). And, Virtanen will likely be lost without compensation too.

Beagle & Roussel were fading, but still niche players, who served their purpose for a time. 

Ah yes. My mistake. I put last offseason in the part of my brain I dont like to access.

Yeah losing Markstrom/Tanev/Stecher/Toffoli/Edler for nothing is gross.

• Sad 1

Just now, Trebreh said:

watch them draft a goaltender and he ends up being another Mason McDonald LOL!!!

Hahahah man i just cant. Just laughing.

Somebody go visit the Alberta forums and see how much $&!# their talking about us rn. 

Also, the NHL hates us again for giving Arizona a pick.

• Haha 1