The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021 NHL Entry Draft

Noble 6

6 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

Usually passes within a few hours.

Unless it kills you of course, but seriously, the odds of that happening is about the same as Toronto winning the cup, so you’re probably pretty safe!   ;)

I felt pretty crappy last night, fine this morning, then absolutely awful since noon. Hopefully won't last too long.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Jacereid93 said:

Watching the draft and seeing each teams tops prospects… who would be on the Canucks list knowing Podz is set to be on the roster next year 

If we're not counting Rathbone and Podkolzin who will both be rookies next year, after that it would be Carson Focht, Jett Woo, Aiden McDonaugh, Gadjovich and Will Lockwood. 

Just now, NUCKER67 said:

why is no one taking Svechkov?

I'd love for Benning to swoop in and trade Schmidt for Bruins' 21st overall and take Svechkov.  

You heard it here first folks 

Just now, FlyLow_ said:

I felt pretty crappy last night, fine this morning, then absolutely awful since noon. Hopefully won't last too long.

My wife and I are 2 weeks today after our second shots, arm hurt for maybe 4 hours for both of us and that was it, I was expecting to grow a tail or lose my beer taste or maybe start liking Green or something equally terrible but no adverse side effects to report.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I'd love for Benning to swoop in and trade Schmidt for Bruins' 21st overall and take Svechkov.  

You heard it here first folks 

Maybe Schmidt goes to Minnesota. 22nd overall.