The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021 NHL Entry Draft

Noble 6

4 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

My favourite part of the draft was Edmonton trading that pick only for Minnesota to select Wallstedt 

Panel didn't think they wanted him.  Traded down cos they were picking somewhat off the charts and felt confident their player would be there further down.  Apparently he was.

7 minutes ago, oldnews said:

I don't mind this panel.   Cosentino takes a bit too much air - but otherwise, not a hard group to listen to.

Couldn’t stand Weekes as a goalie for the Canucks, but he was great today on the broadcast.

Gotta like what Detroit got a 6 and 15. 

Also like what Columbus got at 12, and the Peg at 18.

Ok with letting go of the 9th overall - although I found Guenther very well-spoken - not sure bpa lined up very well with organizational need.

1 minute ago, Jacereid93 said:

If Jimbob can get us a top 15 pick in the 2nd round for schmitty that would be unreal. So many great players on the board.

Raty and Morrow would be a steal

Every year our 2nd rounder is a steal, yet don’t remember seeing one of them in the lineup

• RoughGame 1

1 minute ago, oldnews said:

Gotta like what Detroit got a 6 and 15. 

Also like what Columbus got at 12, and the Peg at 18.

Ok with letting go of the 9th overall - although I found Guenther very well-spoken - not sure bpa lined up very well with organizational need.

Columbus knocked it outta the park today with their picks n trades holy smokes

1 minute ago, Googlie said:

Panel didn't think they wanted him.  Traded down cos they were picking somewhat off the charts and felt confident their player would be there further down.  Apparently he was.

Whatever they are doing is fine by me. I actually liked their pick but man I wonder about that franchise 

7 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

My favourite part of the draft was Edmonton trading that pick only for Minnesota to select Wallstedt 

My favorite part was Hughes, Clarke, and Eklund being gone before pick #9 :lol:

• Like 2

Just now, timberz21 said:

Every year our 2nd rounder is a steal, yet don’t remember seeing one of them in the lineup

Hoglander :) 

Demko :) 

Just now, Crabby said:

My favorite part was Hughes, Clarke, and Eklund being gone before pick #9 :lol:

Truth be told. Don’t need to talk about the could haves haha. Definitely happy with Garland > Guenther pick 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bertuzzipunch said:

Columbus knocked it outta the park today with their picks n trades holy smokes

Yeah, the haul for Seth Jones was unreal.  I mean you're getting a Hedman-lite...  but still to give up two first rounders and Boqvist was crazy.  

I'm really pulling for Columbus to turn this around, they have awesome fans and have to deal with players who constantly ask for trades out of there.