The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Create a Player

Intoewsables

Think I might just ride this one out as a Shark. Don’t think I’ve had a CAP stay his entire career on one team yet so this would be cool. He’s definitely the face of the franchise now being here 15 years with 13 straight seasons of 60+ points and closing in on 1000 points. Really hope he can win a cup in his final years with the Sharks though, made it to the playoffs in 9 of his 15 seasons while being an incredibly consistent playoff performer but still hasn’t made it out of the second round in his career :(

Is there a way for me to see year by year results for the Sharks in the last 15 years? I’m just curious

Also man they re signed him to 1yr 10.85M that has to make it tough for them to build a good team :/ there’s no way for me to take a hometown discount in the future right?

Edited by UMB

1 hour ago, UMB said:

Think I might just ride this one out as a Shark. Don’t think I’ve had a CAP stay his entire career on one team yet so this would be cool. He’s definitely the face of the franchise now being here 15 years with 13 straight seasons of 60+ points and closing in on 1000 points. Really hope he can win a cup in his final years with the Sharks though, made it to the playoffs in 9 of his 15 seasons while being an incredibly consistent playoff performer but still hasn’t made it out of the second round in his career :(

Is there a way for me to see year by year results for the Sharks in the last 15 years? I’m just curious

Also man they re signed him to 1yr 10.85M that has to make it tough for them to build a good team :/ there’s no way for me to take a hometown discount in the future right?

UCQYYf8.png

There's no way for me to force Lung to take a hometown discount, no. You'll just have to hope he's feeling like a team player. :P

15 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

By this you mean willingness to take a hometown discount? I have no idea. I actually don't recall seeing anyone take a clear hometown discount before so I'm not sure that's even a thing in the game.

Ahh okay. That's interesting.

Bathroom is a Thomas Sabo Ice Tigers Nurnberg legend :lol:

Next season will be number ten with them, though he had quite a downhill year last year

Edited by c00kies
  • Cheers 1

14 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

UCQYYf8.png

There's no way for me to force Lung to take a hometown discount, no. You'll just have to hope he's feeling like a team player. :P

We finished 1st in the West last year and we couldn't make it out of the second round??? Come onnnnn

Also how far did we go in 2038-39? It looks like my guy only played 1 playoff game for some reason. Was he injured?

5 minutes ago, UMB said:

We finished 1st in the West last year and we couldn't make it out of the second round??? Come onnnnn

Also how far did we go in 2038-39? It looks like my guy only played 1 playoff game for some reason. Was he injured?

I can't see how far San Jose went that year but you were injured for 3 weeks after the first game, so I'm guessing they were bounced in the first round that year.

edit: Nvm yeah San Jose lost in 7 games in the first round.

Edited by Intoewsables

46 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

I can't see how far San Jose went that year but you were injured for 3 weeks after the first game, so I'm guessing they were bounced in the first round that year.

edit: Nvm yeah San Jose lost in 7 games in the first round.

These playoff chokers just like the real life Sharks smh

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Intoewsables said:

The following players have announced that they will be retiring at the end of next season:

• Skank Hunt
  • Jimmy Butler
  • Crabby Gaming
  • Skorev Goalovsky
  • Xavier Nyx
  • Dekes Jockstrapsoff

Brock Gym-Leader has also announced that he will retire at the end of the season.