The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Create a Player

Interesting career for Krygier. No individual or team awards but just a consistent top-line player with one team for a good 15 years. Probably not quite enough to crack the HHOF in real life, but he was basically a mini Henrik Sedin for Calgary. Can't be mad about that.

20 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Is Pitts a contender this year?

Beers wants another ring before he hangs them up..

Pittsburgh has been a good team for the last couple of years but somehow finished 9th in the East last year with 103 points. IMO they're a solid team that could win the Cup, but I don't know if I'd call them favourites.

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Pittsburgh has been a good team for the last couple of years but somehow finished 9th in the East last year with 103 points. IMO they're a solid team that could win the Cup, but I don't know if I'd call them favourites.

9th with 103pts? :o

• Hydration 1
37 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Yeah, what crabby said.

4 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Confused Face (@Nail) and Debbie Does Dallas (@inane) have announced their retirement.

Place Holder and Mitt Romney appear to be considering retirement as well.

1000 games, over 775 points. Not bad considering she got dicked in Russia for a few years.

2 Calder Cups and 1 Jack A. Butterfield trophy (which is...let me google...most valuable player in Calder Cup!)

Thanks for the career!

• Hydration 1