The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canucks sign Jayce Hawryluk

1 hour ago, Tracksuit said:

You wouldn’t know he’s a fringe nhl 4th liner on bad teams with the way the JB super fans are acting like we stole the unqualified RFA from the highly competitive And deep Senators. Who claimed him off the other super deep and highly competitive panthers. 

we lost some ahlers Boucher goldobin he’s more their replacement than a nhler. 

793da4cf2b556ef29026caff0ba72516.gif

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, oldnews said:

you sound like the generic "I don't know what I'm talking about but I'm going to blow shade at the player anyway" type of cookie cutter response that you can read countless variations of in any thread that regards a depth player, especially when just acquired and you know little about the player.

The irony is that in the real world of the NHL - a good 4th line can make a big difference - there is room for depth, competition, improvement on any roster - some people get this - and other highlight reel types parachute in with the kind of blind 'realiism' (an oxymoron) that you have here.   You don't know what he's "more" of - you have no idea whether he'll be an AHLer or NHler - and you're about the only person in here pretending to.  He'll be one of the many players that comes into camp trying to earn a spot - period.

same type of poster that tends to blow a headgasket every time the team deals a Shinkaruk.

yours could be any number of pointless posts anyone could read in any Tyler Motte thread, any Leivo or MacEwen thread, any Fantenburg thread

Some of us, on the other hand aren't merely star gazers, and don't pretend to crystal ball the future.

I couldn't  read Yet another one of your pathetic drawn out pointless self important posts That lack insight Or wit. 
they need to add a yawn emoji for your posts. 

We get it your JB biggest cheerleader 

• Haha 1
  • Wat 4
  • Vintage 1

5 hours ago, Tracksuit said:

You wouldn’t know he’s a fringe nhl 4th liner on bad teams with the way the JB super fans are acting like we stole the unqualified RFA from the highly competitive And deep Senators. Who claimed him off the other super deep and highly competitive panthers. 

Wait, did you just say Panthers are super deep and highly competitive?

Are you like a Panther's super fan in the same way you're describing "JB super fans"?

Also, why so much anger?

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 1

6 hours ago, Tracksuit said:

You wouldn’t know he’s a fringe nhl 4th liner on bad teams with the way the JB super fans are acting like we stole the unqualified RFA from the highly competitive And deep Senators. Who claimed him off the other super deep and highly competitive panthers

When you put it that way... :lol::blink::blush:

Funny because... it’s true? 

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, oldnews said:

I just had a wicked bowl of borscht.

In the good old day in ukrainian villages people use to make borsch so rich that you can put a spoon in it and it will stand. They eat it in 4:30 in the morning in summer time and spent the whole day in hard work in the fields, and that borsch was giving them enough energy to go until 2-3 p.m.

• Cheers 1

On 10/20/2020 at 9:27 PM, Silent Man said:

In the good old day in ukrainian villages people use to make borsch so rich that you can put a spoon in it and it will stand. They eat it in 4:30 in the morning in summer time and spent the whole day in hard work in the fields, and that borsch was giving them enough energy to go until 2-3 p.m.

Speaking of ex Canuck Ukrainians from Sask. Remember good old Darcy Hordichuk?

On 10/20/2020 at 6:05 PM, Tracksuit said:

This point right here is a lot truer than most people think.

I like the player and I think he'll complement our fourth line nicely, but let's stop acting like he's some Barclay Goodrow/Chandler Stephenson/Joakim Nordstrom type bottom-six player that's about to transform this team.

Ottawa sent a 4th round pick to Nashville to get Watson over bringing back this guy for free.  Makes you wonder...

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 1
  • Vintage 1