The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Devils sign Dmitry Kulikov

Amazing value signing.  He played more than 20 minutes a game last season and costs almost nothing... He could effectively be completely buried in the minors if all went terribly.

I would totally have taken him on our team.  Kulikov and Benn as two veterans, either one can play with a rookie on the other side.  
Kulikov-Rafferty

Juolevi-Benn

If we carry 8D or get a practice/taxi squad that would be really useful to let out other guys grt some load management.

Edited by Provost
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

They've been my favourite team to follow this offseason

They've upgraded their depth quite nicely, and still have cap room to possibly bring in a couple more of the better remaining free agents.

The team could be better sooner than later. It'll be quite a fight to make the playoffs in the Metro.

44 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

They've upgraded their depth quite nicely, and still have cap room to possibly bring in a couple more of the better remaining free agents.

The team could be better sooner than later. It'll be quite a fight to make the playoffs in the Metro.

I think they had an outstanding draft too. Ray Shero who? 

• Cheers 1

For that money I would have taken him for sure, upgrade on our bottom pairing defencemen by a mile. He's played in teams top 4s for most of his career but isn't steady enough, but playing 17 minutes a night would be perfect for him.

Good pick up, JB must be looking for someone else.