The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2020-21

canuck2xtreme

Mikael Granlund potentially available at a discount while we await the mystery contender he likely signs with IRL and continue to pursue avenues to improve our club. Buy now to potentially get a steal!

limited-time-sale-tag-big-sale-tag_1057-

Edited by aGENT

Maple Leafs are looking to acquire a top end G prospect. Willing to move Korpisalo+ to get it done. We have a real solid young core moving forward, and are looking to compliment that with a high end G prospect.

Will be willing to add picks, and/or someone like Morrison, Legare, Vesalainen, or Joeseph to Korpisalo for the right G

We love Korpisalo, but feel we are better suited with a younger franchise goalie moving forward. Theres only a handful of G prospects I will be willing to add something to Korpisalo to get. If you think you have 1 feel free to get in touch and see if we can work out a deal. 

If they aren't a top G prospect such as Askarov, Hart, etc, I am still interested and may be willing to move Korpisalo for the right guy or package

Blue Jackets fall to Buffalo 4-3 in OT | NBC4 WCMH-TV

Assignments:

CBJ assigns Tomas Nosek & Vladislav Kamenev to our AHL roster until training camp. We will see who makes the club out of camp.

Recall:

CBJ recalls Kirill Kaprizov and Dylan Cozens from the Cleveland Monsters for the NHL lineup.

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 2

CBJ introduce 20th Season logo ahead of 20th NHL campaign

PROJECTED CBJ LINES

Jeff Skinner - Pierre-Luc Dubois (C) - Elias Lindholm

Josh Bailey - J.G. Pageau - Kirill Kaprizov

Yanni Gourde - Dylan Cozens - Antoine Roussel

TBD - Tyler Bozak - Ryan Reaves

Thomas Chabot (A) - Travis Sanheim 

Sam Girard - Brett Pesce

Nikita Zadorov - Brayden McNabb

Nic Hague

Robin Lehner

Mackenzie Blackwood

Still need a 4th line forward and a spare forward. We are hopeful our competition within can give us a way to fill these holes. We have gone out of our way this off-season to sign some experienced AHL support. We are optimistic that will translate into useful NHL bodies.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

The Blues waiting for some  RFA Signing Confirmations, also still in Contact with another Goalie. Not much left with Khudobin has signed in Colorado. 

St. Louis Blues logo | St louis blues hockey, St louis blues logo, Nhl logos

CDCGML St. Louis Blues Roster 

Mike Hoffman - Mark Scheifele- Cam Atkinson

Nikolaj Ehlers - Matt Duchene - ?????

Filip Zadina - Dominic Kahun - Rocco Grimaldi

Mathieu Perreault - Darren Helm - ????

????

Brady Skjei - Hampus Lindholm

Travis Dermott - Ben Hutton

Erik Gudbranson - Nathan Beaulieu

Andrei Sekera

Linus Ullmark

Kaapo Kahkonen

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Toronto has made another trade. 1 more step closer to our bright future. As we have said we are rebuilding this team, so it may be a bit of a down year for us. Good news is that we do not expect a long rebuild and feel we will be ready to compete for the holy grail in 2-3 years, and if we draft well enough we should be able to sustain success for a long time.

We have 1-2 more potential moves to make before the season starts, but after that the trades will most likely die down until TDL time. We feel with some of the guys we have we may be able to make the playoffs this year if everything goes right, but if by chance its not looking so good we will most likely be moving on from some vets.

LETS MAKE TORONTO GREAT AG.... FOR ONCE!!!

Edited by Crabby
  • Haha 2

Are wedoing the Expansion draft the exact same as the NHL? If so I have a couple questions.

This is what I found on the NHL expansion draft rules. Will post my questions (in bold) underneath the paragraph in question.

WHO CAN/MUST TEAMS PROTECT?

The rules differ from draft to draft, but the upcoming Seattle expansion draft will follow the same format as the Golden Knights' expansion draft.

NHL teams must all protect only one goaltender, and can choose one of two options for protecting skaters. Teams can protect seven forwards and three defensemen for a total of 10 skaters, or teams can protect any combination of eight skaters.

Teams must protect players with no-movement clauses in their contracts, unless the player elects to waive the clause. They do not have to protect players with only no-trade clauses.

All first- and second-year NHL players, and all unsigned draft choices are exempt from the draft. They do not count toward a team's protected list.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Does AHL players count? If not how many NHL games are needed to play to be considered a first or second year?

Players with potential career-ending injuries who have missed more than the previous 60 consecutive games may be exempt from being selected with league approval.

Would Nolan Patrick be eligable for this?

Thanks in advance!

2 minutes ago, Crabby said:

Are wedoing the Expansion draft the exact same as the NHL? If so I have a couple questions.

This is what I found on the NHL expansion draft rules. Will post my questions (in bold) underneath the paragraph in question.

WHO CAN/MUST TEAMS PROTECT?

The rules differ from draft to draft, but the upcoming Seattle expansion draft will follow the same format as the Golden Knights' expansion draft.

NHL teams must all protect only one goaltender, and can choose one of two options for protecting skaters. Teams can protect seven forwards and three defensemen for a total of 10 skaters, or teams can protect any combination of eight skaters.

Teams must protect players with no-movement clauses in their contracts, unless the player elects to waive the clause. They do not have to protect players with only no-trade clauses.

All first- and second-year NHL players, and all unsigned draft choices are exempt from the draft. They do not count toward a team's protected list.

Does AHL players count? If not how many NHL games are needed to play to be considered a first or second year?

Players with potential career-ending injuries who have missed more than the previous 60 consecutive games may be exempt from being selected with league approval.

Would Nolan Patrick be eligable for this?

Thanks in advance!

Same as IRL. If they're eligible IRL, they'll be eligible in GML. 

Capfriendly should be all the resource you need to see who is/isn't eligible. Games played in the upcoming season can push some young players over though, so do your homework ;)

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Same as IRL. If they're eligible IRL, they'll be eligible in GML. 

Capfriendly should be all the resource you need to see who is/isn't eligible. Games played in the upcoming season can push some young players over though, so do your homework ;)

never even thought to check that :picard:

Thanks!

• Cheers 1

I know I will get more concerned close to the deadline but my general strat last expansion for Vegas was "they can take only one: so who cares". 

WOrked out okay then, probably will again. However...now that I am aware of the chance to jerrymander it better than i did last time, I will probably try to. hahaha....

• Huggy Bear 1