2) CBJ

3) TBL

4) CAR

EAST

1) WSH

2) NJD

3) NYI

4) BUF

Completely random lol. Checked a few sheets but mostly going off memory. The East is really close with NYI/BUF/BOS. Buffalo came on strong late last season after i believe some injuries cleared up. I'm going go with Buf in #4. I am being bold and predicting my team to outproduce TBL which is highly unlikely but why not have fun :D. Also a huge fan of Romo and the canes. OTT has a legit shot to make the post-season a gm like that and those parts cannot be underestimated. Sorry if I deemed your club unlikely to make the post-season. I am probably forgetting about two dozen trades that probably drastically altered some teams complexions lol. Huge shout out to the defending champs NSH and Sergei. If only Kuch and Dach were not both out i'd have you shoe'd in too. I'm going to be bold and give the caps the lead over mike and the devils! Just cuz of the caps D core and mikes top 9 forward group that doesn't have any super hot names in it. He will probably smash us all again tho cuz he's mike lol. 

GL and HF all! Let the games begin! Feel free to make your own predictions - top of div, or all 4 playoff teams. if you soo choose. I'm probably going to get half of these wrong so don't worry to much if your not on my list lol.

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 1

4 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

gmlready.png

MY DIVISIONAL PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS

NORTH

1) WPG

2) VAN

3) EDM

4) CGY

WEST

1) ARI

2) COL

3) STL

4) LAK

CENTRAL

1) DET

2) CBJ

3) TBL

4) CAR

EAST

1) WSH

2) NJD

3) NYI

4) BUF

Completely random lol. Checked a few sheets but mostly going off memory. The East is really close with NYI/BUF/BOS. Buffalo came on strong late last season after i believe some injuries cleared up. I'm going go with Buf in #4. I am being bold and predicting my team to outproduce TBL which is highly unlikely but why not have fun :D. Also a huge fan of Romo and the canes. OTT has a legit shot to make the post-season a gm like that and those parts cannot be underestimated. Sorry if I deemed your club unlikely to make the post-season. I am probably forgetting about two dozen trades that probably drastically altered some teams complexions lol. Huge shout out to the defending champs NSH and Sergei. If only Kuch and Dach were not both out i'd have you shoe'd in too. I'm going to be bold and give the caps the lead over mike and the devils! Just cuz of the caps D core and mikes top 9 forward group that doesn't have any super hot names in it. He will probably smash us all again tho cuz he's mike lol. 

GL and HF all! Let the games begin! Feel free to make your own predictions - top of div, or all 4 playoff teams. if you soo choose. I'm probably going to get half of these wrong so don't worry to much if your not on my list lol.

Ice Hockey No GIF by NHL

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

Edmonton Recalls F Alex Turcotte

Edmonton Assigns F Drew O'Connor

@canuck2xtreme

Leaving our opening roster below.

image.thumb.png.e4318d7d800ef41bcd909584ea80ef73.png

Timo Meier  Sam Reinhart  Patrick Kane

Grigori Denisenko  Kevin Hayes  Alex Radulov        

Brett Howden   Alex Wennberg  Robbi Fabbri   

Marcus Foligno  Lias Andersson  Colton Sceviour

Nick Paul    Alex Turcotte

Rasmus Dahlin   Erik Johnson

Ryan McDonagh  Adam Larsson

Alex Romanov   Collin Miller

Kyle Capobianco

Igor Shesterkin  Alexandar Georgiev

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

Edmonton recalls Kyle Capobianco

Edmonton assigns Martin Fehervary. 

I swear we recalled Capo before @canuck2xtreme, just posting this so our requests match the line up posted just above in case we missed? Sorry any difficulty!   

2 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Kyle Capobianco

njd.png New Jersey Devils Opening Night Roster njd.png

Alex Ovechkin - Anze Kopitar - Reilly Smith

Jason Zucker - David Perron - Andre Burakovsky

Jason Dickinson - Anthony Cirelli - Dominik Simon

Ivan Barbashev - Oskar Sundqvist - Daniel Sprong

Teddy Blueger - Sam Lafferty

Torey Krug - John Carlson 

Vince Dunn - Jared Spurgeon

Jacob Larsson - Jan Rutta

Carl Gunnarsson