The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2020-21

canuck2xtreme

22 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Staying in the top 10 after N1 is a relief. 

I think the site doesn’t update till 2am PST, hence the lag in recording points. 

Back in the day, the site or whatever site we used, used to project the points earned and display them in brackets or something iirc. 

mania abacus GIF

13 hours ago, Azzy said:

Not all teams are set up right yet, so don't read too much into the scoring just yet. Although you'd better believe that the Discover Central Division belongs to me :lol:

The APTLY named "MASS Mutual" East shows the Rangers in 6th and only 15 points out of a playoff spot!

I will take it. haha. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Staying in the top 10 after N1 is a relief. 

I think the site doesn’t update till 2am PST, hence the lag in recording points. 

Back in the day, the site or whatever site we used, used to project the points earned and display them in brackets or something iirc. 

you will see the Official Standings page, when you log into the pickup site for GML, if you click "LIVE STATS" above the orange highlight of 'official standings' you will see your current points, within about 30 seconds to 3 mins of a goal scored or penalty assessed. You likely know this already but if anyone didn't, now you do.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

you will see the Official Standings page, when you log into the pickup site for GML, if you click "LIVE STATS" above the orange highlight of 'official standings' you will see your current points, within about 30 seconds to 3 mins of a goal scored or penalty assessed. You likely know this already but if anyone didn't, now you do.

Thanks PO. I'm up to speed on everything on the site. It just took a long time for my points to be updated. Was getting a little frustrated.;)

• Wat 1

SIGNING: The Los Angeles Kings have signed forward Patrick Maroon to a two year deal.

small.png Patrick Maroon - 2 year, $5.5 million dollar contract. ($2.75 million per season) Limited NTC (Can submit a 6 team approved trade list)

* - this deal agreed to prior to the season starting.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Congratulations to Dylan Cozens and Kirill Kaprizov on making their NHL debuts! They both managed to chip in on the scoresheet. We are so thrilled to have them in our system and wanted to personally congratulate them. Cozens recorded an assist in his debut. Kaprizov recorded 2 assists and the GWG for our club tonight..

May post an updated points thingy for tonight but this will not be a nightly thing. I just have some spare time and I'm not ready for bed quite yet :D

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Day 2: Why not :) Shows how fast teams can move up the standings early on.

GML DIVISIONAL STANDINGS

NORTH POINTS   WEST POINTS   CENTRAL POINTS   EAST POINTS  
1   small.png  WPG 99 Points    small.png  ARI   74 Points    small.png  DET 114 Points      small.png  WSH 82 Points 1
2  small.png  VAN 90 Points    small.png  COL 73 Points    small.png  CBJ 89 Points     small.png  BOS 82 Points 2
3  small.png  MTL 66 Points    small.png  MIN 48 Points     small.png  NSH 85 Points     small.png  NJD 78 Points 3
4 small.png  OTT 56 Points    small.png  VGK 42 Points    small.png  CHI 54 Points    small.png  NYI 78 Points 4
  POSTSEASON BAR   POSTSEASON BAR   POSTSEASON BAR   POSTSEASON BAR  
5 small.png  CGY 54 Points     small.png  LAK 36 Points    small.png  FLA

53 Points

small.png  PHI 68 Points 5
6  small.png  TOR  44 Points     small.png  ANA 33 Points    small.png  TBL 53 Points      small.png  NYR 62 Points 6
7   small.png  EDM  33 Points    small.png  STL 29 Points     small.png  DAL 47 Points     small.png  BUF 58 Points 7
8 - -    small.png  SJS 25 Points    small.png  CAR 40 Points  

small.png  PIT

36 Points 8

Day 2 is in the books. :towel: 

NHL Teams that played tonight:

small.png vs small.png | small.png vs small.png | small.png vs small.png | small.png vs small.png | small.png vs small.png |

small.png vs small.png | small.png vs small.png | small.png vs small.png | small.png vs small.png | small.png vs small.png |

Decent schedule tomorrow with 5 games on the skid, 10 teams in total in play.

Phone friendly version image: (In Spoiler)

Spoiler

div-totals

Logos/Foundations (Ignore just for me)

Spoiler

NORTH POINTS   WEST POINTS   CENTRAL POINTS   EAST POINTS  
1  small.png  CGY 0    small.png  ANA 0    small.png  CAR 0    small.png  BOS 0 1
2  small.png  EDM 0    small.png  ARI   0    small.png  CHI 0    small.png  BUF 0 2
3  small.png  MTL 0    small.png  COL 0    small.png  CBJ 0    small.png  NJD 0 3
4  small.png  OTT 0    small.png  LAK 0    small.png  DAL 0    small.png  NYI 0 4
5  small.png  TOR 0    small.png  MIN 0    small.png  DET 0    small.png  NYR 0 5
6  small.png  VAN 0    small.png  SJS 0    small.png  FLA 0    small.png  PHI 0 6
7  small.png  WPG 0    small.png  STL 0    small.png  NSH 0    small.png  PIT 0 7
8 - -    small.png  VGK 0    small.png  TBL 0    small.png  WSH 0 8

Edited by Rush17
  • Cheers 2

How I am fairing with my divisional predictions way to early in the season :lol:

MY DIVISIONAL PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS

NORTH

1) WPG (1)

2) VAN (2)

3) EDM (7)

4) CGY (5)

WEST

1) ARI (1)

2) COL (2)

3) STL (7)

4) LAK (5)

I am starting to notice a trend here :lol: