The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2020-21

canuck2xtreme

1 hour ago, Bombastik der Teutone said:

LITR Activation: The St.Louis Blues activates Darren Helm from the LITR and place him onto the Active Roster.

Assignment: The St.Louis Blues assign Matt Filipe and Steven Lorentz to the Minors (No Waivers) 

@canuck2xtreme  i just noticed that the Team Spreadsheet isnt updated and Filipe is allready in the Minors. 

If my Team is over the Cap with Helm returning , i have to Waive Quinney or Mermis .  will do that later .

HUGE TRADE: PIERRE-LUC DUBOIS FOR PATRIK LAINE (NHL Trades & Rumors Live  Stream Reaction) - YouTube

Congrats to Pierre-Luc on his move to Winnipeg IRL. We were hoping to acquire a Jets player for the 2021 season but this trade solves that need and gives Dubois a fresh start in the NHL. We are very happy to keep Dubois in our fold as he is our captain and a very instrumental leader in our organization. I am excited to see the different matchups and opportunities he may get with this move IRL. Being a 2nd line center behind Scheifele certainly isn't a bad spot when you have Stastny supporting in the 3C role.

The North Division gets stronger yet again lol. Some really strong 1-2 Center punches up North. 

Pettersson - Horvat

Scheifele - Dubois

McDavid - Draisaitl

Matthews - Tavares

Lets get the party started! Have fun in Quarantine Pierre-Luc. We excitedly await your return!

Edited by Rush17