canuck2xtreme

CDCGML 2020-21 (One GM position available!)

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The Philadelphia Flyers have made a trade with the St. Louis Blues.

 

To PHI:

small.png James Reimer

 

To STL:

small.png STL 2021 2nd Round Draft Selection

small.png STL 2022 4th Round Draft Selection

Something about this just doesn't seem right, trying to put my finger on it, hmm......

  • Haha 3
  • Sedinery 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, theo5789 said:

Something about this just doesn't seem right, trying to put my finger on it, hmm......

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for this trade negotiation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Sludge said:

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for this trade negotiation

"I'll acquire my own goalie if you give yourself your own picks, your choice."

 

Apparently that's how it went down!

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Bwahahaha!!  Finally back up and running!

 

I'll be wading through my PM box...

tease GIF

  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The Philadelphia Flyers have made a trade with the Toronto Maple Leafs.

 

To PHI:

small.png Joonas Korpisalo

 

To TOR:

small.png Vitek Vanecek

small.png PHI 2022 3rd Round Draft Selection

small.png Conditional 2022 1st Round Draft Selection

small.png Conditional 2022 4th Round Draft Selection

 Toronto would like to thank the Flyers for yet again working out another deal with us. It is no secret that we are rebuilding, and we feel we are 2-3 years away from seriously contending, so it made sense from that stand point to move on from Korpisalo. We now have Vanecek who should be ready to start by then, and also another top G prospect coming in a trade to be announced, that could become a starter even sooner. 

 

 Still looking to acquire some D prospects, and have some vets I would be willing to move (1 possible cap retention slot remaining), still willing to acquire a cap dump, and may also be open to moving pick(s) for the right D prospect.

 

Leonardo Di Caprio Movie GIF by Sony

 

EDIT:

Would also like to assign Brogan Rafferty to the Cape Breton Miners. @canuck2xtreme

Edited by Crabby
  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Between a pending trade & some signings?

 

we think we have finally achieved our first goal this summer..

 

:gocan:

 

we we have reached the cap floor. 

 

But we are also also getting progressively better. If we can solidify one or two more moves. We should at least have a strong play at making play offs.

 

so it will remain a tireless off season...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Between a pending trade & some signings?

 

we think we have finally achieved our first goal this summer..

 

:gocan:

 

we we have reached the cap floor. 

 

But we are also also getting progressively better. If we can solidify one or two more moves. We should at least have a strong play at making play offs.

 

so it will remain a tireless off season...

 

 

I'd like to get the go ahead from @canuck2xtreme so I can start playing.

I guess my application is pending

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I'd like to get the go ahead from @canuck2xtreme so I can start playing.

I guess my application is pending

You and I will get along fine.  Did u have the interview questionnaire?   I thought it was awesome.  Should not be too easy to get in...

 

BTW I wanna go picking mushrooms in the hills wit u! :towel:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, luckylager said:

I'd like to get the go ahead from @canuck2xtreme so I can start playing.

I guess my application is pending

You PM'd him yet? That's the best way to get in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, aGENT said:

You PM'd him yet? That's the best way to get in.

That, and suggestive pics of yourself.

  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

That, and suggestive pics of yourself.

i could do without the mocking afterwards though.... it was cold..

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Sludge said:

i could do without the mocking afterwards though.... it was cold..

 image.gif.870d1220088307b2b016ab88e3eace89.gif

  • Haha 3
  • Vintage 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

You and I will get along fine.  Did u have the interview questionnaire?   I thought it was awesome.  Should not be too easy to get in...

 

BTW I wanna go picking mushrooms in the hills wit u! :towel:

I pm'd him on Sunday or monday. 

 

I've been too busy for picking. I miss fresh fungi, psychoactive and not.

 

6 hours ago, aGENT said:

You PM'd him yet? That's the best way to get in.

 

  • Hydration 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/27/2020 at 2:18 PM, luckylager said:

I pm'd him on Sunday or monday. 

 

I've been too busy for picking. I miss fresh fungi, psychoactive and not.

 

 

Hahaha...my favourite commercial of all time was a Lucky commercial: this big fat Vancouver Islander guy, I think first nations too, but irrelevant, huge dude, holds up the can and says "I got Lucky on the Island" and then the camera pans over his shoulder to his equally HUGE wife behind him and she winks to the camera and says "And so did I". 

 

Made me roll on the floor laughing back in the day...now it would be called vintage. haha. 

  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

...and New York has finalized a deal to bring in a reliable blueliner. whew.

Is there a list of available UFA's / unsigned RFA's anywhere?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Crabby said:

@luckylager doesn't look like it's 100% updated though, so you'll probably have to dig back through this thread and the last one to see if anyone you're interested in is off the table already. Pretty sure Loui Eriksson is still available though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.