The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2020-21

canuck2xtreme

1 minute ago, Sharpshooter said:

Slot slut 

SS

No connection tho right?

So, you know that offer you sent for McD? Well, if you go to what I asked, you can have him. You called it rape, I call it fair.

What's rape in GML is using Tyler Minors as any sort of baseline for contract negotiations...

6 minutes ago, luckylager said:

SS

No connection tho right?

So, you know that offer you sent for McD? Well, if you go to what I asked, you can have him. You called it rape, I call it fair.

What's rape in GML is using Tyler Minors as any sort of baseline for contract negotiations...

There were so many offers that I can’t recall which one you’re talking about :lol:

4 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

IMG_6274.jpg.073719e74a724e9fa1b31bc19ac0b262.jpg

To CBJ:

small.png Martin Jones (Florida retains $1.5 million in 2020-21 and $750,000 in 2021-22)

small.png Leo Komarov

To FLA:

small.png David Rittich

small.png Drake Caggiula

To be fair.. a deal I made was almost nixed due to the inability to get cap retention we had arranged too. 

Moves... and counter moves.. lol. Had to make the cap work :D 

1 minute ago, Rush17 said:

To be fair.. a deal I made was almost nixed due to the inability to get cap retention we had arranged too. 

Moves... and counter moves.. lol. Had to make the cap work :D 

Translation?

He's got another trade coming.

:picard:

• Haha 2

SORRY TO INTERRUPT YOUR PREVIOUSLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM! beeep beeep beep.

Game Recap: Winnipeg Jets vs. Calgary Flames - Arctic Ice Hockey

Updated GML Standings

NORTH POINTS   WEST POINTS   CENTRAL POINTS   EAST POINTS  
1   small.png  WPG 2140     small.png  ARI 2218     small.png  DET 2125     small.png  WSH 2195 1
2   small.png  VAN 1670     small.png  COL 1999     small.png  CHI 1916     small.png  PHI 2184 2
3   small.png  CGY 1644     small.png  LA 1656     small.png  TBL 1879     small.png  NJ 1966 3
4   small.png  OTT 1588     small.png  STL 1607     small.png  NSH 1833     small.png  NYI 1802 4
  POSTSEASON BAR   POSTSEASON BAR   POSTSEASON BAR   POSTSEASON BAR  
5   small.png  EDM 1573     small.png  SJ 1490     small.png  CBJ 1765     small.png  BOS 1746 5
6   small.png  MTL 1513     small.png  ANA 1314     small.png  CAR 1393     small.png  BUF 1657 6
7   small.png  TOR 1284     small.png  MIN 1078     small.png  DAL 1377     small.png  NYR 1452 7
8         small.png  VGK 915     small.png  FLA 1343     small.png  PIT 1353 8

If your team's been scratched out. It's likely because you would need a miracle to make the post-season. Keep working on your totals tho peep! Try and climb up!

A teams total in the bottom half of the bracket is bolded when they are within 200 points of the final playoff seed.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1