The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Just now, Ty Webb said:

Does anyone know the deadline date to sign 2019 Draft Picks in our pool this season? 

Thanks,

Ty Webb

Not determined yet, but will be within a week of our actual draft, which is also TBD.

1 minute ago, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The Minnesota Wild have made a trade with the Philadelphia Flyers.

To PHI:

spacer.png Travis Zajac

To MIN:

spacer.png PHI 2022 2nd Round Draft Selection
spacer.png PHI 2022 4th Round Draft Selection

how does Arizona play into this deal ?

• Haha 1

INJURED RESERVE: The Boston Bruins have placed Ryan Nugent-Hopkins on injured reserve.

There were probably others, but I didn't keep track. Check your chart if you were waiting on one. 

As far as I can see, updates are done.

• Thanks 2

Trade Deadline Deals — Blockbuster or Bluster?

Updated GML Standings (AS OF YESTERDAY - FRI 16th)

With less then a week to go we have an updated GML Standings post. Teams are in the thick of it with teams still in contention in all four divisions. The two closest battles are in the East and Central where there is a 21 or fewer point gap between the last playoff team and team chasing down a final spot. There will be no wildcards this season so it will be a race to make it into the post-season. With most teams having between 12-14 games remaining the race to the finish is almost here. Good luck to all of our competitors! Happy trading and I look forward to covering our 2021 GML Cup Playoffs! Happy hunting folks!

NORTH POINTS   WEST POINTS   CENTRAL POINTS   EAST POINTS  

WPG

2962   ARI 3173   DET 3003   WSH 3108 1
2 VAN 2544  

COL

CHI

2744   PHI 3106 2

OTT

2478   LA 2470   NSH 2723   NJ 2897 3
4  CGY 2401   SJ 2253  

TBL

2688   BUF 2674 4
  POSTSEASON BAR   POSTSEASON BAR   POSTSEASON BAR   POSTSEASON BAR  
5 MTL 2290

STL

2143   CBJ 2680   NYI 2653 5
6 EDM 2166  

ANA

1861   CAR 2215   BOS 2393 6

TOR

1752   MIN 1517   DAL 2089   NYR 2124 7

VGK

1408   FLA 1857   PIT 2047 8

Standing movement:

BUF passed the NYI for the 4th Seed in the East.

NYR passed PIT for 7th Seed in the East.

NSH passed CBJ & TBL for 3rd in the Central.

TBL passed CBJ for 4th in the Central.

Playoff race points gap:

North: 111 PT gap between CGY/MTL

West: 110 PT gap between SJ/STL

Central: 8 PT gap between TBL/CBJ

East: 21 PT gap between BUF/NYI

Think that's accurate. If you see an error, let me know. cheers :D. Most recent trade updates have not been added to these tallies. ( Tallies subject to change)

Edited by Rush17
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

INJURED RESERVE: The Boston Bruins have placed Ryan Nugent-Hopkins on injured reserve.

There were probably others, but I didn't keep track. Check your chart if you were waiting on one. 

As far as I can see, updates are done.

Reaves showing both active (should be) and still on my IR FWIW.

SIGNING: The Minnesota Wild have signed Philip Tomasino to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png&key=7c2a4af1e70e6d18fe2d7d49b5 Philip Tomasino: 3 years, $3,000,000 million dollar contract ($800,000 base salary and $200,000 bonuses per season - $1,000,000 AAV)

SIGNING: The Minnesota Wild have signed Cole Caufield to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png&key=7c2a4af1e70e6d18fe2d7d49b5 Cole Caufield: 3 years, $3,900,000 million dollar contract ($900,000 base salary and $400,000 bonuses per season - $1,300,000 AAV)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Does anyone in here make proposals or just hope to be offered a steal? :picard:

99% of trades I make here is me sending 100 proposals until 1 is accepted. Most of yall suck the fun out of trading :lol:

Counter offers are a thing you know :P

• Vintage 1

Maple Leafs are looking for a solid top 4 projected dman prospect and are looking for a contender to make a deal with. Willing to offer... (For the right guy)

Carter (50% retained year 2)

Russel and/or Tanev

TOR 2021 2nd (basically late 1st)

If you think you have said Dman I might be after and interested message me on here or Discord!

Cheers!

Edited by Crabby
2 hours ago, aGENT said:

SIGNING: The Minnesota Wild have signed Cole Caufield to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png&key=7c2a4af1e70e6d18fe2d7d49b5 Cole Caufield: 3 years, $3,900,000 million dollar contract ($900,000 base salary and $400,000 bonuses per season - $1,300,000 AAV)

Wow... that's a steal

New York Rangers - Armchair Media Network

Armchair Athletics LeisureSports  Rangers GM Presser Announced

With one trade in the books, earlier this month, the Rangers are finalizing availabilities and short term goals to add to our long term and over the horizon planning. There will be a press announcement Sunday at 9 pacific time, Opened up a few hours, we will be posting imminently. We continue to listen to all offers and while generally I like our direction, we are within 120 points of 'the middle third", I will be looking to improve by shipping out certain playoff assets for good returns. Not a fire sale, we are trending up this month and like the room as is. Details tomorrow at 9, but listening to offers in general 24 and 7. 

Thank you

P.O>

Edited by Primal Optimist