The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

EXTENSION: The Anaheim Ducks have signed defenseman Jani Hakanpaa to a two year extension.

ana.png Jani Hakanpaa: 2 years, $ 3.0 million dollar contract ( $ 1,500,000.00 per season ).

• Hydration 1

SIGNING: The Chicago Blackhawks have signed forward Michael Bunting to a two year deal.

chi.png Michael Bunting: 2 years, $ 2.4 million dollar contract ( $ 1,200,000.00 per season ).

• Hydration 1

Joe Thornton - Leafs
Kyle Palmieri - Islanders
Nikita Gusev - Panthers
Vincent Trocheck - Hurricanes
Matt Dumba - Wild
Viktor Arvidsson - Predators
Tyson Jost - Avalanche
Stefan Noesen - Bruins
Lawson Crouse - Coyotes

All available.

Don't let your competitors load up and leave your cheap asses in the dust! Send me your picks, your prospects and your non-playoff players so I can help send you to the promise land!!

EXTENSION: The Florida Panthers have signed forward Drake Caggiula to a two year contract extension.

spacer.png  Drake Caggiula - 2 year, $2.5 million dollar contract. ($1.25 million per season)

• Hydration 1

SIGNING: The Seattle Kraken have signed prospect defenceman Peter Diliberatore to a three year deal.

505972203_Screenshot_2021-03-20Teams.png.3edea84476774e0d51368f6c60e2af63.pngPeter Diliberatore - 3 year, $2.4 million dollar contract + $300,000 signing bonus. ($900,000 per season)

TRADE: The New York Islanders have made a trade with the New Jersey Devils.

To NJ:

spacer.png Patrice Bergeron

To NYI:

spacer.png Anze Kopitar ($2.5 million retained for 2020-21 and 2021-22)

• Like 1
  • Hydration 2
  • Haha 1
  • RoughGame 2

EXTENSION: The Winnipeg Jets have re-signed defenseman Tyson Barrie to a five year deal.

wpg.png Tyson Barrie: 5 years, $ 32.5 million dollar contract ( $ 6,500,000.00 per season )

• Thanks 1

Heads up!

Apologies to any GMs who have not heard back from me in mid negotiation on the trade front or contract front as there is a lot going on at the moment. Please bump a pm or track me down on discord, but again apologies to those who are waiting or haven't heard back. Not my intent to leave anyone hanging. I will be available off and on up to around 9pm tonight.

Thanks, have a fun Deadline day!