The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2020-21

canuck2xtreme

Just going to get ahead of this, as time will probably be crunched for me.

Arizona will be looking to move the following for futures, in particular 2022 picks and forward prospects:

Alex Nedeljkovic OR Philip Grubauer

Jean Gabriel Pageau

Erik Cernak AND/OR Dante Fabbro

Patric Hornqvist

JT Compher

Nick Jensen

Some impact playoff performers available - don't hesitate to inquire to get the ball rolling. I don't view the expansion draft as too much of a concern on most of these guys as I can only lose one.

• Cheers 2

After Toronto lost in the first round it set @theo5789 and me up for one hell of a series. 

Marc-Andre Fleury will likely be the difference because he is capable of keeping pace with my entire remaining team if he has a strong round.

Alex Killorn and Devon Toews are a couple of players that might not be considered your typical star players but are performing as such for our squad these playoffs and we just want to give them a shout out for what they bring to our club!

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

gml-logo-removebg-preview

2021 GML Phase 2 Draft Lottery Results

01).  spacer.png  Boston Bruins (via EDM)                 - Moved up 8 spots in Phase 1 - Won in Phase 2 -

02).  1218364031_FinalCopySeattle.png.39c040b9055fc347040b245579031b41.png  Seattle Kraken                                 - Moved up 1 spot in Phase 2 - 

03).  spacer.png  Vegas Golden Knights

04).  spacer.png  Minnesota Wild

05).  spacer.png  Toronto Maple Leafs

06).  spacer.png  Pittsburgh Penguins (via FLA)

07).  spacer.png  St Louis Blues (via ANA)

08).  spacer.png  Pittsburgh Penguins

09).  spacer.png  Edmonton Oilers (via STL)

10).  spacer.png  Dallas Stars

11).  spacer.png  Carolina Hurricanes

12).  spacer.png  Montreal Canadiens

13).  spacer.png  New York Rangers

14).  spacer.png  Buffalo Sabres (via BOS)

15).  spacer.png  Buffalo Sabres

16).  spacer.png  Calgary Flames (via CBJ)

Teams were auto shuffled back after Phase 2 of the draft lottery concluded. If you did not win you were moved back close to your original position minus any teams that passed you.

@canuck2xtreme pls confirm results are accurate.

Edited by Rush17
  • Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Maple Leafs are going to be busy in the trade market trying to build a competetive team for next season. All 2021 picks except for the #5 pick potentionally available for the right piece(s)

Players that could be available...

Robby Fabbri

Marcus Johansson

Calvin De Haan

Nathan Legare

J.D. Greenway

Clay Stevenson

16 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Okay guys, it's going to be a busy summer, and July is going to be a hectic month.  Here is the schedule for us going into the off-season.  All times listed are Pacific time.

Cutoff for Qualifying offers for pending RFAs - July 8th 11:00pm

Cutoff for signing 2019 Draftees - July 8th 11:00pm

Protection List Submission Deadline - July 10th 3:00pm

Roster Freeze Begins - July 10th 3:00pm

Seattle UFA window begins - July 10th 3:00pm

Seattle Expansion Draft Roster Selection - July 13-16th
Roster Freeze Ends - July 16th (immediately after Seattle Roster Selections are complete)

CDCGML 2021 Entry Draft - July 17th @ 2pm

UFA Signing Cutoff - July 25th 11:59pm

UFA Courting Period Begins - July 28th 12:00pm

UFA Signing Period Begins - August 1st 12:00pm

Soooo, what happens if a team doesn’t submit a protection list by the deadline? 

asking for a friend :ph34r::lol:

Edited by greensman

17 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Seattle UFA window begins - July 10th 3:00pm

I've had a few people on Discord ask me what this means.

As with the NHL, Seattle will have a window to discuss potential contract extensions with other teams pending Unrestricted Free Agents, as long as those players weren't protected.  If they come to an agreement and sign a player, that counts as the player that they choose from that club.

NHL Playoffs Daily 2021 - Montreal Canadiens, Winnipeg Jets return to the  ice after explosive end to Game 1

GML PLAYOFFS - PICKUP LOGIN:

Login: CDCGML 2021 Playoffs

Password: CDCGML

NORTH SERIES FINALS   CENTRAL SERIES FINALS  
  large.png
         large.png
  large.png gml-logo-removebg-preview large.png  
  38 Points 1 VS 2 66 Points   56 Points 1 VS 2 76 Points  
  VAN Leads +28   NSH Leads +20  
  Tuch, Alex (RW) 1 Landeskog, Gabriel (LW)   McDonagh, Ryan (D) 1 Kucherov, Nikita (RW)  
  Toffoli, Tyler (C) 2 Campbell, Jack (G)   Stamkos, Steven (C) 2 Point, Brayden (C)  
  Theodore, Shea (D) 3 Pietrangelo, Alex (D)   Beauvillier, Anthony (LW) 3 Pionk, Neal (D)  
  Hyman, Zach (C) 4 Marchand, Brad (LW)   Nelson, Brock (C) 4 Morrissey, Josh (D)  
  Sandin, Rasmus (D) 5 Foegele, Warren (LW)   Stephenson, Chandler (C) 5 Spezza, Jason (C)  

WEST SERIES FINALS   EAST SERIES FINALS  
  large.png gml-logo-removebg-preview large.png   large.png
large.png  
  174 Points 1 VS 2 85 Points   56 Points 1 VS 2 39 Points  
  COL Leads +89   WSH Leads +17  
  Hedman, Victor (D) 1 McAvoy, Charlie (D)   Killorn, Alex (C) 1 Fleury, Marc-Andre (G)  
  Grubauer, Philipp (G) 2 Connor, Kyle (LW)   Nylander, William (RW) 2 Mayfield, Scott (D)  
  Aho, Sebastian (C) 3 Stanley, Logan (D)   Grzelcyk, Matt (D) 3 Reilly, Mike (D)  
  Cernak, Erik (D) 4 Niederreiter, Nino (RW)   Toews, Devon (D) 4 Foligno, Nick (LW)  
  Pageau, Jean-Gabriel (C) 5 Barzal, Mathew (C)   Scheifele, Mark (C) 5 Petry, Jeff (D)  

Edited by Rush17

4 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

I've had a few people on Discord ask me what this means.

As with the NHL, Seattle will have a window to discuss potential contract extensions with other teams pending Unrestricted Free Agents, as long as those players weren't protected.  If they come to an agreement and sign a player, that counts as the player that they choose from that club.

With this in consideration, assuming everyone would prefer I take their unsigned UFA instead of a roster player, teams are welcome to let me know in advance about players they won’t be re-signing.

If you’ve been told a good to great player is going to explore free agency, or if you are coming to the realization that you won’t be inviting a player of value back for next season, letting me know early may be a good tactic to distract me from your roster and protection lists.

Just a thought... let me know 

• Like 1

Speaking of expansion... Colorado does have a nice trio of exempt forwards in Farabee, Frost and Calder finalist Robertson who we'd be willing to listen to offers on, if you look like you'd be losing a good F in expansion.

Let me know :) 

Edited by aGENT

SIGNING: The Carolina Hurricanes have signed Simon Holmstrom to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.pngSimon Holmstrom: 3 years, $2,775,000 million dollar contract ($925,000 base salary - $925,000 AAV)

SIGNING: The Carolina Hurricanes have signed Domenick Fensore to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.pngDomenick Fensore: 3 years, $2,250,000 million dollar contract ($750,000 base salary - $750,000 AAV)

SIGNING: The Carolina Hurricanes have signed Zach Jones to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.pngZach Jones: 3 years, $2,850,000 million dollar contract ($950,000 base salary - $950,000 AAV)

SIGNING: The Carolina Hurricanes have signed Alex Vlasic to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.pngAlex Vlasic: 3 years, $2,250,000 million dollar contract ($750,000 base salary - $750,000 AAV)

SIGNING: The Carolina Hurricanes have signed Pavel Dorofeyev to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.pngPavel Dorofeyev: 3 years, $2,775,000 million dollar contract ($925,000 base salary - $925,000 AAV)

SIGNING: The Carolina Hurricanes have signed Bobby Brink to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.pngBobby Brink: 3 years, $3,000,000 million dollar contract ($900,000 base salary and $100,000 bonuses - $1,000,000 AAV)

SIGNING: The Carolina Hurricanes have signed Alex Newhook to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.pngAlex Newhook: 3 years, $4,350,000 million dollar contract ($900,000 base salary and $550,000 bonuses - $1,450,000 AAV)

• Like 1