Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2020-21


canuck2xtreme

Recommended Posts

I have a question about the expansion that I'm not sure has been answered. Vegas is exempt from the expansion, so how does that work here? Is Vegas exempt here and what if we have players from real Vegas? Will we know who is exempt from the real Vegas roster?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, theo5789 said:

I have a question about the expansion that I'm not sure has been answered. Vegas is exempt from the expansion, so how does that work here? Is Vegas exempt here and what if we have players from real Vegas? Will we know who is exempt from the real Vegas roster?

I believe it is just that seattle cant take a player from Vegas in our league. If you have a Vegas player unprotected you may lose him

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Crabby said:

I believe it is just that seattle cant take a player from Vegas in our league. If you have a Vegas player unprotected you may lose him

Well we look at capfriendly for example to see who's exempt from expansion and Vegas isn't listed because they as a team are exempt. So we just have to do our own research I guess to figure out if certain Vegas players are actually exempt or not from the draft?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, theo5789 said:

Well we look at capfriendly for example to see who's exempt from expansion and Vegas isn't listed because they as a team are exempt. So we just have to do our own research I guess to figure out if certain Vegas players are actually exempt or not from the draft?

oh ok gotcha. Didn't realize that. Good question. I would assume if they meet the threshold they're open season

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, theo5789 said:

I have a question about the expansion that I'm not sure has been answered. Vegas is exempt from the expansion, so how does that work here? Is Vegas exempt here and what if we have players from real Vegas? Will we know who is exempt from the real Vegas roster?

Our Vegas team will be exempt.

 

If you have real Vegas players, they're still eligible to be selected.  I have Shea Theodore and Alex Tuch.  If I want to ensure I keep them both, they'll need to be protected.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Our Vegas team will be exempt.

 

If you have real Vegas players, they're still eligible to be selected.  I have Shea Theodore and Alex Tuch.  If I want to ensure I keep them both, they'll need to be protected.

#THISLEAGUEISRIGGED

:bigblush:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Crabby said:

How does it feel to get these guys locked up? Do you now believe you are a true contender?

GIF by KARE 11

Well Mr reporter, thanx for that question!

 

Before we get started, super impressed with your personae here in GML.   Crabby even a name that captures it?   You should be the guy that jumps from the media & take on a team? I see you are having great success with your AHL team!  :P  :goat:   :P

 

 

Being transparent?  To our fans & our room...  

 

No not a contender.  It should / might get us in the play off's? That is a goal!  A Canadian division will be tough. Except for those goofs in Toronto of course. Who we hate! But that does nothing more than make us sneeze. Our team will be a contender as our young players grow. We are expecting great things from Shesterkin in particular, possibly this year? But Denisenko and Romanov would have to grab key roles & right away. Turcotte? We are going to be more patient than projecting that. 

 

If they show very strong?  We may be active at the deadline.  And could jump to that level.

 

That said?  We have a ton of assets. Cap space. Still have plays in both trade & UFA markets.  We could still mold a contender as early as this year? Agents and potential UFA's, competing GM's.  Please stand up! Please stand up! 

 

And please take notice we will pay for core players on contenders. As was shown with Alex Radulov today...

 

Edited by Canuck Surfer
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Canuck Surfer said:

I see you are having great success with your AHL team!  :P  :goat:   :P

 

1 hour ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Except for those goofs in Toronto of course.

Back to TOR GM form

 

You can consider that Caggiula for a 1st offer off the table!

 

angry jim carrey GIF

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...