The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2020-21

canuck2xtreme

Columbus Blue Jackets Protection List

Dom's Seattle Kraken Mock Expansion Draft | scoutingpost

I may be willing to move a young exempt asset or two to fill in my lineup. Ideally do that in free agency but if something makes sense I would consider it. 

Forwards:

1.  Pierre-Luc-Dubois

2.  Jesperi Kotkaniemi

3.  Jamie Benn

4.  Pavel Buchnevich

5.  Andrew Mangiapane

6.  One Player TBD (Open to trade to acquire)

7.  Two Player TBD (Open to trade to acquire)

Defense:

1.  Thomas Chabot

2.  Samuel Girard

3.  Travis Sanheim

Goalie:

1. Mackenzie Blackwood

Exempt:

F:  Kirill Kaprizov, Dylan Cozens, Lucas Raymond, Dawson Mercer, Ivan Morozov, Ryan Suzuki, Fillip Hallander, Serron Noel, Angus Crookshank.

D:  Mikey Anderson, Mario Ferraro, Nikolai Knyzhov, Kaiden Guhle, Shakir Mukhamadullin, Anton Johannesson.

G:  Mikey DiPietro, Ilya Konovalov. 

Exposed:

F:  Antoine Roussel, Jujhar Khaira, Kyle Clifford, Dustin Brown, Kevin Rooney, Austin Wagner, Connor Bunnaman, Anton Blidh.

D:  Mark Pysyk, Samuel Morin, Grant Hutton.

G:  Martin Jones.

Edited by Rush17

Stanley Cup Semifinals schedule

MASSMUTAL SCOTIA   HONDA DISCOVER FINALS  
  #1 large.png  PHILADELPHIA gml-logo-removebg-preview #4  large.png  VANCOUVER   #2  large.png  ARIZONA gml-logo-removebg-preview #3  large.png  DETROIT  
  29 Points VS 19 Points   65 Points VS 58 Points  
  PHI LEADS SERIES BY 10 PTS   ARI LEADS SERIES BY 7 PTS  
  Fleury, Marc-Andre (G) 1 Pietrangelo, Alex (D)  
         Hedman, Victor (D)

1 Karlsson, William (C)  
  Mayfield, Scott (D)  2 Brown, Patrick (C)  
  Pageau, Jean-Gabriel (C)

Stamkos, Steven (C)

Petry, Jeff (D) 3 Poehling, Ryan (C)  
             Cernak, Erik (D)

Nelson, Brock (C)

Zajac, Travis (C) 4 Lindgren, Charlie (G)  
           Palat, Ondrej (LW)

Beauvillier, Anthony (LW)

X 5 X  
           Holden, Nick (D)
     McDonagh, Ryan (D)

GML PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS   GML PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS  
  100% % 0%   33% % 66%  
      @theo5789  vs  @Master Mind   @Squeak  vs  @Azzy     

GML CUP FINALS  
  GML CHAMPION     GML FINALIST  
      TBD     TBD      

Round of 4  

large.png     large.png      
      large.png     large.png      

Round of 8  

spacer.png @aGENT   spacer.png @Sergei Bobrovsky     spacer.png @da.moose   spacer.png @canuck2xtreme  
  185 Points   168 Points     97 Points   89 Points  

Round of 16  

spacer.png @Mike Vanderhoek   spacer.png @luckylager     spacer.png @Paul Vanderhoek   spacer.png @Sludge  
  273 Points   251 Points     213 Points   158 Points  

spacer.png @winterhawks   spacer.png @Zenflamesfan     spacer.png @BCNate   spacer.png @ThatMike  
  156 Points   150 Points     145 Points   75 Points  

Edited by Rush17
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2

TIGHT series! wow, with those four GMs it is anyones cup, i guess depends on which players make it to the finals on which NHL teams..going to be nail biting i am sure down to the final minute of the rounds games. ! fun to watch. 

Edited by Primal Optimist

I said this in discord but I'll say it here too.

I may.. listen to offers on Pierre-Luc Dubois this off-season. my caps tight and i'd like to explore getting a cheaper option at C. Kids gonna rebound he was the best defensive forward in fancy stats in the bubble last year. I however need to likely move Jamie Benn or Dubois. Might make more sense to see what I can get some Pierre-Luc. Hit me up if you wish to engage in those talks.

Also listening to offers on Jamie Benn and Elias Lindholm as much as it pains to me to say. not something I need to do this summer but would prefer cap flexibility.

17 hours ago, Rush17 said:

I said this in discord but I'll say it here too.

I may.. listen to offers on Pierre-Luc Dubois this off-season. my caps tight and i'd like to explore getting a cheaper option at C. Kids gonna rebound he was the best defensive forward in fancy stats in the bubble last year. I however need to likely move Jamie Benn or Dubois. Might make more sense to see what I can get some Pierre-Luc. Hit me up if you wish to engage in those talks.

Also listening to offers on Jamie Benn and Elias Lindholm as much as it pains to me to say. not something I need to do this summer but would prefer cap flexibility.

If you leave him unprotected, he could just get eaten by a sea monster... 

sea monsters also usually have deep pockets, in case you need to borrow about tree fiddy 

Edited by greensman
  • Haha 1

Download wallpapers Columbus Blue Jackets, 4k, grunge art, American hockey  club, logo, blue background, creative art, emblem, NHL, Columbus, Ohio,  USA, hockey, … | Columbus blue jackets, American hockey, Grunge art Talks with  RFA Pavel Buchnevich believe to have started. The team has not yet begun contract negotiations with gold medal winning RFA Andrew Mangiapane. 

GM's statement on the RFA talks: "It's been an enjoyable off-season this year. I know our season was a bit of a disappointment but we have taken good steps to better our franchise moving forward. We are close to extensions with Jesperi kotkaniemi and Pavel Buchnevich. We plan on circling back with Andrew Mangiapane's camp once we have wrapped up the other twos extensions. Right now we are just trying to find a way to make the cap work. We are confident we can make it work. We have however considered the possibility of moving a top 6 forward. Potentially even a Top 4 Dman. We will see where these signings take us and we will make plans accordingly. "

It was believed the team had been shopping star center Pierre-Luc Dubois, elite forward Elias Lidnholm, and veteran Jamie Benn. These have been core pieces of the club over the past few seasons. It would be really something to see them move on from one of these three. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, greensman said:

If you leave him unprotected, he could just get eaten by a sea monster... 

sea monsters also usually have deep pockets, in case you need to borrow about tree fiddy 

Well that is about the time I realized that was NOOOO girlscout, that there was a paleolithic monster from the crustaceous period, and I said GIT on now ya sea monster, I am not giving you no tree fitty.

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Vintage 1

On 5/4/2021 at 5:03 PM, aGENT said:

SIGNING: The Arizona Coyotes have signed Henry Thrun to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png Henry Thrun: 3 years, $3,300,000 million dollar contract ($900,000 base salary and $200,000 bonuses per season - $1,100,000 AAV)

@canuck2xtreme - this signing is missing from my sheet. His agent took me to the cleaners and want to make sure he gets his commission.

• Haha 3

St.Louis Blues

Expansion Draft Update

Protection List Forwards

Matt Duchene

Timo Meier

Victor Olofsson 

Jakub Vrana

Cam Atkinson

Colin White

Jordan Kyrou

Protection List Defencemen

Hampus Lindholm

Brian Dumoulin

Jamie Oleksiak

Protection List Goaltender

Kaapo Kahkonen

image.jpeg

18 hours ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

AGENT DUTIES

Hey guys, I apologize for my absence of late and really feel bad that many of you have reached out to me in regards to contracts with no correspondence occurring. I am unfortunately unable to continue my agent duties as we head into the offseason and Free Agency period, I cannot offer the time required to ensure fair and prompt negotiation and it was/is a source of pride I do have and regrettably must take a step back due to real life.... being multiple jobs taking up 7 days/nights a week while squeezing family time in is a priority and is not allowing me the free time to ensure GMs are properly being replied to and contracts worked out.

So please if you have sent me pms, you may want to add canuck2xtreme to the conversations to continue work on deals or to post anything already agreed to. I will be available to consult in this regard sporadically but can't say when and where I will be.

I appreciate all your time, I intend on making more time in future to take on a larger role if available to me when I am ready, for now I am going to work on focusing on the Devils and righting the ship after a disappointing early Playoffs exit this season.

thanks

We’re all here for fun, and you’ve piloted that ship for much longer than ever expected. You are the man :emot-parrot: just enjoy the game for a bit 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Primal Optimist said:

No, sir.

Thank YOU!

A well deserved rest from agent duties, and don't forget to take some time to smell the flowers. The Dutch like flowers I am told. ; )

Don't know about flowers, but I think they like a certain other plant.

• Haha 1

Stanley Cup Semifinals schedule

MASSMUTAL SCOTIA   HONDA DISCOVER FINALS  
  #1 large.png  PHILADELPHIA gml-logo-removebg-preview #4  large.png  VANCOUVER   #2  large.png  ARIZONA gml-logo-removebg-preview #3  large.png  DETROIT  
  57 Points VS 30 Points   115 Points VS 130 Points  
  PHI LEADS SERIES BY 27 PTS   DET LEADS SERIES BY 15 PTS  
  Fleury, Marc-Andre (G) 1 Pietrangelo, Alex (D)  
         Hedman, Victor (D)

1 Karlsson, William (C)  
  Mayfield, Scott (D)  2 Brown, Patrick (C)  
  Pageau, Jean-Gabriel (C)

Stamkos, Steven (C)

Petry, Jeff (D) 3 Poehling, Ryan (C)  
             Cernak, Erik (D)

Nelson, Brock (C)

Zajac, Travis (C) 4 Lindgren, Charlie (G)  
           Palat, Ondrej (LW)

Beauvillier, Anthony (LW)

X 5 X  
           Holden, Nick (D)
     McDonagh, Ryan (D)

GML PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS   GML PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS  
  100% % 0%   33% % 66%  
      @theo5789  vs  @Master Mind   @Squeak  vs  @Azzy     

GML CUP FINALS  
  GML CHAMPION     GML FINALIST  
      TBD     TBD      

Round of 4  

large.png     large.png      
      large.png     large.png      

Round of 8  

spacer.png @aGENT   spacer.png @Sergei Bobrovsky     spacer.png @da.moose   spacer.png @canuck2xtreme  
  185 Points   168 Points     97 Points   89 Points  

Round of 16  

spacer.png @Mike Vanderhoek   spacer.png @luckylager     spacer.png @Paul Vanderhoek   spacer.png @Sludge  
  273 Points   251 Points     213 Points   158 Points  

spacer.png @winterhawks   spacer.png @Zenflamesfan     spacer.png @BCNate   spacer.png @ThatMike  
  156 Points   150 Points     145 Points   75 Points  

Based on current pick up stats.

Edited by Rush17
  • Cheers 1