The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SIGNING: The Florida Panthers have signed Jakob Pelletier to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png Jakob Pelletier: 3 years, $3,000,000 million dollar contract ($825,000 base salary and  $175,000 bonuses - $1,000,000 AAV)

SIGNING: The Florida Panthers have signed Blake Murray to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png Blake Murray: 3 years, $2,325,000 million dollar contract ($775,000 base salary - $775,000 AAV)

• Like 2
On 6/21/2021 at 12:00 PM, Mike Vanderhoek said:

AGENT DUTIES

Hey guys, I apologize for my absence of late and really feel bad that many of you have reached out to me in regards to contracts with no correspondence occurring. I am unfortunately unable to continue my agent duties as we head into the offseason and Free Agency period, I cannot offer the time required to ensure fair and prompt negotiation and it was/is a source of pride I do have and regrettably must take a step back due to real life.... being multiple jobs taking up 7 days/nights a week while squeezing family time in is a priority and is not allowing me the free time to ensure GMs are properly being replied to and contracts worked out.

So please if you have sent me pms, you may want to add canuck2xtreme to the conversations to continue work on deals or to post anything already agreed to. I will be available to consult in this regard sporadically but can't say when and where I will be.

I appreciate all your time, I intend on making more time in future to take on a larger role if available to me when I am ready, for now I am going to work on focusing on the Devils and righting the ship after a disappointing early Playoffs exit this season.

thanks

VanderHockey, thank you for literal years and years of service. 

Your break is well earned and deserved. 

Many, many thanks for everything. 

RIP

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
On 6/21/2021 at 12:32 PM, theminister said:

I empathize, Mike. Been there myself. 

Hope you get the opportunity to focus on your life and not be as divided in your time or mentals. 

We all appreciate your years of hard service. Know that.

He will always be mentals. 

SIGNING: The Pittsburgh Penguins have signed Tyler Madden to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png Tyler Madden: 3 years, $2,775,000 million dollar contract ($825,000 base salary and  $100,000 bonuses - $925,000 AAV)

SIGNING: The Pittsburgh Penguins have signed Mac Hollowell to a two-year entry-level deal.

small.png Mac Hollowell: 2 years, $1,600,000 million dollar contract ($700,000 base salary and  $100,000 bonuses - $800,000 AAV)

SIGNING: The Pittsburgh Penguins have signed Samuel Fagemo to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png Samuel Fagemo: 3 years, $2,700,000 million dollar contract ($750,000 base salary and  $150,000 bonuses - $900,000 AAV)

SIGNING: The Pittsburgh Penguins have signed Pyotr Kochetkov to a two-year entry-level deal.

small.png Pyotr Kochetkov: 2 years, $1,850,000 million dollar contract ($750,000 base salary and  $175,000 bonuses - $925,000 AAV)

SIGNING: The Pittsburgh Penguins have signed Trey Fix-Wolansky to a two-year entry-level deal.

small.png Trey Fix-Wolansky: 2 years, $1,850,000 million dollar contract ($750,000 base salary and  $175,000 bonuses - $925,000 AAV)

SIGNING: The Pittsburgh Penguins have signed Ronnie Attard to a two-year entry-level deal.

small.png Ronnie Attard: 2 years, $2,000,000 million dollar contract ($850,000 base salary and  $150,000 bonuses - $1,000,000 AAV)

SIGNING: The Minnesota Wild have signed Dustin Wolf to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png Dustin Wolf: 3 years, $2,475,000 million dollar contract ($825,000 base salary - $825,000 AAV)

SIGNING: The Minnesota Wild have signed Dmitri Voronkov to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png Dmitri Voronkov: 3 years, $2,400,000 million dollar contract ($800,000 base salary - $800,000 AAV)

SIGNING: The Minnesota Wild have signed Matias Maccelli to a three-year entry-level deal.

small.png Matias Maccelli: 3 years, $2,775,000 million dollar contract ($925,000 base salary - $925,000 AAV)

Montreal Canadiens receive Clarence Campbell Bowl after Game 6 -  Sportsnet.ca

MASSMUTAL SCOTIA FINALS   HONDA DISCOVER FINALS  
  #1 large.png  PHILADELPHIA gml-logo-removebg-preview #4  large.png  VANCOUVER   #2  large.png  ARIZONA gml-logo-removebg-preview #3  large.png  DETROIT  
  57 Points VS 30 Points   115 Points VS 130 Points  
  PHI LEADS SERIES BY 27 PTS   DET LEADS SERIES BY 15 PTS  
  Fleury, Marc-Andre (G) 1 Pietrangelo, Alex (D)  
         Hedman, Victor (D)

1 Karlsson, William (C)  
  Mayfield, Scott (D)  2 Brown, Patrick (C)  
  Pageau, Jean-Gabriel (C)

Stamkos, Steven (C)

Petry, Jeff (D) 3 Poehling, Ryan (C)  
             Cernak, Erik (D)

Nelson, Brock (C)

Zajac, Travis (C) 4 Lindgren, Charlie (G)  
           Palat, Ondrej (LW)

Beauvillier, Anthony (LW)

X 5 X  
           Holden, Nick (D)
     McDonagh, Ryan (D)

GML PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS   GML PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS  
  100% % 0%   33% % 66%  
      @theo5789  vs  @Master Mind   @Squeak  vs  @Azzy     

GML CUP FINALS  
  GML FINALIST     GML FINALIST  
      large.png     large.png or large.png      
      TBD     TBD      

Round of 4  

large.png @Master Mind     large.png or large.png      
      30 Points     TBD      

Round of 8  

spacer.png @aGENT   spacer.png @Sergei Bobrovsky     spacer.png @da.moose   spacer.png @canuck2xtreme  
  185 Points   168 Points     97 Points   89 Points  

Round of 16  

spacer.png @Mike Vanderhoek   spacer.png @luckylager     spacer.png @Paul Vanderhoek   spacer.png @Sludge  
  273 Points   251 Points     213 Points   158 Points  

spacer.png @winterhawks   spacer.png @Zenflamesfan     spacer.png @BCNate   spacer.png @ThatMike  
  156 Points   150 Points     145 Points   75 Points  

Edited by Rush17
  • Hydration 1

PROJECTED COLUMBUS TRAINING CAMP ROSTER

Columbus Blue Jackets open training camp for 2021 season

Pavel Buchnevich - Jamie Benn - Kirill Kaprizov

Pierre-Luc Dubois - Jesperi Kotkaniemi - Dylan Cozens

Andrew Mangiapane - Jujhar Khaira - Dustin Brown

Antoine Roussel - Kevin Rooney - Kyle Clifford

Austin Wagner (C)

Thomas Chabot - Mikey Anderson

Samuel Girard - Travis Sanheim

Mario Ferraro - Mark Pysyk

Nikolai Knyzhov 

Mackenzie Blackwood
Martin Jones

Battling for spots:

Connor Bunnaman (C/LW)
Anton Blidh (LW)
Filip Hallander (C)

1 to be determined (C)

Lucas Raymond (LW/RW)
Samuel Morin (D)
Michael DiPietro (G)
Ilya Konovalov (G)

Minus anyone who will get claimed. Not based on TOI just a rough lineup.

Edited by Rush17

TRADE: The Toronto Maple Leafs have made a trade with the Vegas Golden Knights.

To TOR:

spacer.png VGK 2021 1st Round Draft Selection (3rd overall)

To VGK:

spacer.png TOR 2021 1st Round Draft Selection (5th overall)
spacer.png CGY 2021 2nd Round Draft Selection (51st overall)

• Like 2
  • RoughGame 1