The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

43 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

ACTIVITY CHECK!! 

And its all goo  oo ood... Swear it could not get betta!

Love the tags! :towel:

• Upvote 1
47 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

Also, while I'm thinking about it...  ACTIVITY CHECK!! 

If anyone is MIA right now it would be devastating to their team.  Between losing a strong expansion draft player, potentially a 1st round pick and not addressing RFAs, you put your team in a massive hole that can take years to recover from.   Please check in via the thread over the next 4 days so we know you're still here!!

small.pngAnaheim - @AndreLePlum                                   small.pngChicago - @Sludge    

small.pngArizona - @Squeak                                            small.pngColorado  - @aGENT

small.pngCalgary - @Zenflamesfan                                      small.pngDallas  - @theminister

small.pngEdmonton - @Canuck Surfer                                 small.pngMinnesota - @Dak Prescott

small.pngLos Angeles - @BCNate                                        small.pngNashville - @Sergei Bobrovsky
small.pngSan Jose - @ThatMike                                        small.pngSt. Louis - @Devron44

small.pngVancouver - @Master Mind                                  small.pngVegas - @falcon45ca

small.pngCarolina - @Tony Romo                                      small.pngBoston - @Sharpshooter    

small.pngColumbus - @Rush17                                          small.pngBuffalo - @lethunder

small.pngNew Jersey - @Mike Vanderhoek                           small.pngDetroit  - @Azzy

small.pngNY Islanders - @Paul Vanderhoek                              small.pngFlorida - @Ty Webb

small.pngNY Rangers - @Primal Optimist                             small.pngMontreal - @snowflake

small.pngPhiladelphia - @theo5789                                     small.pngOttawa - @winterhawks

small.pngPittsburgh - @ActionJax09                                   small.pngTampa Bay - @luckylager

small.pngWashington - @da.moose                                    small.pngToronto - @Crabby

Pittsburgh is here

The Canucks are looking to move a forward for a D prior to expansion.

We're also considering offers for everyone's favourite superstar, Brad Marchand. 3rd in NHL scoring this past season with 69 points for under $7m aav!

Just now, oldnews said:

have the Leafs won a playoff round yet?

ah, nvmd....

Your in the draft history records. If you can confirm what years you gmd I can update it correctly for your place in gml history.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Your in the draft history records. If you can confirm what years you gmd I can update it correctly for your place in gml history.

thanks, but I don't remember :picard:  I'd have to get back to you.

I do remember failing to sign a pretty good one lol (Chabot - so 2015 would be one of them...maybe 2015, 16,17...?)

anyhow - sorry to barge in.  best to all of you!  great league.

Edited by oldnews
  • Hydration 3