The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2020-21

canuck2xtreme

55 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

17 more signings to post but I'm off to work.  Will get the rest done from the bunkhouse assuming I can get the connection to work.

If you could go ahead and just get some westbound trains through Lytton thatd be great.

• Like 2

Post expansion - I'll be down to talk trade. Involving multiple assets.. Jamie Benn, Mario Ferraro, and possibly even Travis Sanheim. 

Also have Pick 65 in the draft - would downgrade that to a 4th if it helped my club get better. Have no active backup - will explore trade market or try out UFA.

Columbus Blue Jackets Gear, Blue Jackets Jerseys, Store, Blue Jackets Pro  Shop, Blue Jackets Hockey Apparel | NHLShop.ca

@greensman if you want more fluid conversations you should hop onto discord more often. A lot more gm's talk trade on there now a days. I would have pm'd you earlier but I've been to lazy to pm you via CDC lol. snail mail takes to long. Hope you construction a good, fun, and dynamic team tho! Sorry I didn't leave you much to work with!

Pierre-Luc Dubois signs new deal, but does he want a trade? – The Athletic

Roster Protected Heading into Expansion

Buchnevich - Dubois - Kaprizov

Benn - Cozens - Mangipanie

Thompson - Kotkaniemi - Hartman

Chabot - Anderson

Girard - Sanheim

Ferraro - Knyzhov

Blackwood

Red Exempt / Blue Protected / Gray Exposed

=======================================================

Hoping to challenge

Serron Noel - Ryan Suzuki - Lucas Raymond

Filip Hallander

Mikey DiPietro - Ilya Konovalov

=======================================================

Exposed For Expansion

Cllifford - Roussel  - Brown

Rooney - Bunnaman - Blidth

Pysyk - Copley

Edited by Rush17

Glad to be back! Appreciate all the warm welcomes, and big shoutout to @canuck2xtreme for getting me back in so swiftly. Glad to be in the thick of it again managing a roster, so I look forward to challenge of competing in what I imagine is still the juggernaut Eastern Conference.

Have a lot of work to do to catch up to speed, especially with the expansion draft looming and contract management and all that fun stuff. But I am looking forward to the challenge. Like always, the inbox is open so never hesitate to reach out. 

Cheers lads, looking forward to a fun off-season and kicking off things again come the winter. Will be nice following my team again and checking up on random East Coast USA teams that I would never otherwise bother looking at scores for :lol:

• Like 1

I'm interested in doing renovations in CBJ. Looking to swap Benn for a like forward back. Maybe someone around the 7m mark. Willing to swap Sanheim out for a like defender as well. HIt me up.  I'll be around.

• Like 1