The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2020-21

canuck2xtreme

TRADE: The Detroit Red Wings have made a trade with the Los Angeles Kings.

To DET:

spacer.png Patrick Maroon

spacer.png Craig Smith (50% salary retained thru 2022-23)

To LA:

spacer.png Max Comtois

spacer.png Troy Stecher

spacer.png Jake Leschyshyn

spacer.png DET 2021 3rd Round Draft Selection (96th overall)

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

I believe all trades are posted!  Bump me if I've missed one.

Draft will begin at 2:00pm Pacific time! I will post a link when the draft thread is opened.  Teams can follow along on the draft page, chat on our Discord server and if they would like to, they can join Rush and I on a live chat during the draft!

23 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

To DET:

To LA:

spacer.png Max Comtois

spacer.png Troy Stecher

Guaranteed (another) cup for Detroit now

Edited by Squeak
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, canuck2xtreme said:

To DET:

To LA:

spacer.png Max Comtois

spacer.png Troy Stecher

We here in LA are pleased to have this trade go through. We were looking for a deal that would help us get younger, help us stock our system, and still have NHL talent remain on the roster and we did that here. After losing Kevin Fiala to Seattle (curses, Greensman...), we were on the lookout for another young winger with upside and believe we found that in Max Comtois who will immeditately slot in on the wing in our top-6, and Troy Stecher can help provide our blueline with solid minutes and fill one of the many openings. Jake Leschyshyn is a prospect that we believe still has a shot, and adding a 3rd in this draft was also very important to us.

Sorry to the rest of the league for giving Detroit the magic bullet to repeat, but we all know that Patrick Maroon is winning the Cup again next year. Sorry, I don't make the rules. But we'd like to thank him and Craig Smith for their time in LA and wish them well in Detroit.

Edited by arby18_
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

New Jersey Devils | Logopedia | Fandom

OFFSEASON REPORT

The New Jersey Devils would like to officially welcome @greensman and the Seattle franchise to the CDCGML. Best of luck moving forward in the Emerald city!

That being said, the Devils would like to thank forward Andre Burakovsky for his years of service on and off the ice in New Jersey, drafted in the first round and developed within the organization ( anyone reading this does a "double take" ) Andre helped our franchise establish an annual contendership while winning divisions, conference banners and championships along the way. We wish him the best of luck in Seattle.

Heading into the Entry Draft: New Jersey is very active behind the scenes looking to upgrade our club after this past early exit to @da.moose's Capitals. We are positioned well to make the changes needed to upgrade areas of the roster, a few new faces will come along from within the system as well. The Devils have fielded inquiries on many players and the following could very well end up being moved if the right return comes along:

Charlie Coyle

Michal Kempny

Oskar Sundqvist

to name a few, teams also in the hunt to add negotiating rights to Unrestricted Free Agents can feel free to inquire as the following could be moved for late picks:

Jan Rutta

Carl Gunnarsson

Stephen Johns

Dmitri Orlov

John Moore

Tyler Bozak

Conor Sheary

Craig Anderson

Pavel Francouz

• Huggy Bear 1

Islanders will be around via PM throughout the day. At work but have email notifications on so send a PM my way if wanting to have any conversations. Hopefully be live for the draft but list has been sent in just in case work gets busy

12 minutes ago, RL. said:

Islanders will be around via PM throughout the day. At work but have email notifications on so send a PM my way if wanting to have any conversations. Hopefully be live for the draft but list has been sent in just in case work gets busy

Give me a Ping Vasily One Ping only - one Ping - quickmeme

• Haha 1

Columbus Blue Jackets | Free Internet Radio | TuneIn

Columbus Blue Jackets Projected 2021-22 Roster
Pavel Buchnevich Pierre-Luc-Dubois Kiriil Kaprizov
TBD Dylan Cozens TBD
Andrew Mangiapane Jesperi Kotkaniemi Tage Thompson
Antoine Roussel Kevin Rooney Kyle Clifford

Thomas Chabot Samuel Girard  
Mikey Anderson Travis Sanheim  
Nikolai Knyzhov Mario Ferraro  
Mark Pysyk    

Mackenzie Blackwood  
  TBD  

We have some holes to fill. But we have 15.25M to fill them. Reach out if you think you got a fit.

Edited by Rush17