The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2020-21

canuck2xtreme

9 hours ago, ActionJax09 said:

Announcement: Effective immediately the Pittsburgh Penguins will be moving the minor league affiliate AHL team, the Seattle Penguins, to Erie Pennsylvania. They will become the Erie Penguins. 

Yeah, get outta here... you is trash :frantic:

go back to Sh*tsburgh... 

300F1EAE-EA59-4E45-86A1-A82FEC48BA31.gif

Edited by greensman
  • Haha 1

I just want to throw in a fun fact.... was poking around and noticed a banner I’d never noticed... apparently I ‘won the day’ on CDC on July 16th... which was of course, all of you live-streaming the expansion draft...

I would like to formally thank you all. You all participating and being interested made it more than fun... more like an epic event. I had the most amazing week, from stress to elation, studying players one minute and then quick-shifting to prospects. 

you all rock.

BBF3372B-3C32-46E6-8FA6-2E9466D9666D.jpeg

Edited by greensman
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 3

1 hour ago, canuck2xtreme said:

To anyone freaking out because the UFA signing cutoff is tomorrow night (yeah it's tomorrow night), don't panic. Working on a few behind the scenes things at the moment but will be replying to PMs shortly as well.

image.gif.71f391acdb0f4a21aae8fb99cccb1306.gif

• Haha 1

On 7/18/2021 at 7:49 AM, arby18_ said:

LA Kings Draft Picks - 2021

---------------------------------------

18 - Matthew Coronato (RW)  - 13th by CGY (+5)

50 - Evan Nause (D) - 56th by FLA (-6)

96 - Tristan Lennox (G) - 93rd by NYI (+3)

Incredibly pleased with the 3 selections we made in the draft and where they ended up going. Finished +2 in total, but we're thrilled to have Coronato go essentially 12th overall (with the 11th pick forfeited) as we think he'll be a really solid scoring winger in the near future.

E7Bli_EVcAYlGI_?format=png&name=large      E7EzuI3XoA0zuIK?format=png&name=large E7FP7-MWYAo5W8m?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by arby18_
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

New Jersey Devils | Logopedia | Fandom

TRADE REPORT

The New Jersey Devils are exploring trade options on the following players, but not limited to. The team is said to be looking to acquire a depth blueliner as well as draft picks.

Charlie Coyle, Bruins top nine center currently signed to a multi year deal.

Michal Kempny, Capitals blueliner healthy and ready to play anywhere from top four to 4/5 role in Washington.

Teams looking to add a top nine forward or reliable defenseman feel free to get in touch.

Can’t say I’m disappointed at all.... 

3 round pick was a 2nd IRL

4 round pick was and early 3rd IRL

SEA - Draft results (NHL)

Eklund - 1st (7th) SJS -6

Chayka - 35th (38th) VGK -3

Kisakov - 67th (53rd) BUF +14

Winterton - 99th (67th) SEA +22

• Like 2

Pretty happy with how the draft played out. We knew our last 2 picks were long shots, and were surprised how far Robertsson fell, but overall we feel pretty good.

We got a #1 Dman in Luke Hughes joining his brother on a very good up and coming devils squad, and 2 of our 3rd rounders were essentially 1st roumd picks (Poltapov was 32nd choice)

Screenshot_20210724-203924_Sheets.jpg.66a297c8fadc78139f6f46d2e1e5a1d5.jpg

• Like 3