The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2020-21

canuck2xtreme

image.png.c1880cb765d654787cc2e179e47a05aa.png

Columbus is shopping around for a top 4 D man to play with with Sanheim or Chabot. We are offering Mario Ferraro and our 2023 2nd as the foundation of a package. Mario has 1 year left on his 1m aav ELC contract - come get a 22 yr old young D now.

He will be an RFA next summer. We are willing to acquire a D with high salary if the fit is right. Hit me up if you think you have a piece worth consideration. Ideally a D 30 or under.

Edited by Rush17

Columbus Blue Jackets Photograph by Joe Hamilton

Columbus is proud to welcome Isak Rosen and Anton Olsson to the Blue Jackets organization.

Rosen was selected 16th Overall in the GML Draft (14 in the NHL Draft)

Isak Rosen Drafted 14th Overall by the Buffalo Sabres in 2021 NHL Draft -  YouTube

Olsson was selected 74th Overall in the GML Draft (72nd in the NHL Draft)

Nashville Predators on Twitter: "With the 72nd overall pick, the #Preds are  proud to select Anton Olsson!… "

Congrats kids. Look forward to tracking your developing this coming season!

Edited by Rush17

Kraken trade talk 

goaltending: We had every intention of rolling out with Markstrom as starter, and Driedger as backup with upside... but fate (RL NHL) has forced our hand. 

After time for consideration our management has decided to go forward with Driedger as our starter, and Georgiev as backup. 

available - Jacob Markstrom & Laurent Brossoit. 

defense: As we start to structure what things will look like by late September, certain pieces and chips have fallen loose. The Kraken is now prepared to discuss options regarding these great dmen.

available - Chris Tanev & Ryan Murray 

2 hours ago, greensman said:

Kraken trade talk 

goaltending: We had every intention of rolling out with Markstrom as starter, and Driedger as backup with upside... but fate

Basically what you’re saying is Calgary sucks. Alright alright 

• Haha 1

Replying to UFA pms today, keep in mind that RFAs can still discuss contracts after today so at the moment I am passing them over to deal with the more time sensitive discussions.  I will reply to RFA discussions if time permits today.

2 hours ago, Rush17 said:

Bumping this for C2x.

Already updated on your sheet. B)

4 hours ago, greensman said:

Kraken trade talk 

goaltending: We had every intention of rolling out with Markstrom as starter, and Driedger as backup with upside... but fate (RL NHL) has forced our hand. 

After time for consideration our management has decided to go forward with Driedger as our starter, and Georgiev as backup. 

available - Jacob Markstrom & Laurent Brossoit.

unimpressed raz degan GIF by Isola dei Famosi

• Haha 1
  • RoughGame 1

Have been getting inquiries on Janne Kuokkanen, while we aren't looking to move on from him, we are willing to listen to offers on this cheap top 6 forward with two years of term left. We may move him if a deal makes sense for us.

Okay, some last minute (as in, already agreed to) signings to post, and then some trades. 

I'd like to note that the UFA signing window has closed and negotiations will pause for a few days for the agents and I to get organized prior to UFA opening.

I am also officially moving the date to begin submitting UFA offers back one day to July 29th, just to make sure everything is lined up properly and make things as smooth as possible.  It's still two full days to submit offers, so it should be no big deal.

• Thanks 1

Resignation: The Detroit Red Wings require a new General Manager in the aftermath of their recent GML Stanley Cup success as Azzy steps down.

Thank you to everyone I mentioned recently for your comradeship and I wish whoever takes over a huge amount of success.

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 4
  • Sad 4
  • RoughGame 1

51 minutes ago, Azzy said:

Resignation: The Detroit Red Wings require a new General Manager in the aftermath of their recent GML Stanley Cup success as Azzy steps down.

Thank you to everyone I mentioned recently for your comradeship and I wish whoever takes over a huge amount of success.

image.gif.eb4c3582ab8fd6309e07ec0811aea2f4.gif

You were a helluva GM Azzy. Sad to see you leave. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Azzy said:

Going out a champ!

I know we butted heads a bit, but respect man.. Hell of a GM!