The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2020-21

canuck2xtreme

18 hours ago, canuck2xtreme said:

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

I'd like to announce the addition of @lethunder, @ThatMike, @Ty Webb, @Sergei Bobrovsky and @arby18_ to the agent group!

When free agency offers begin on July 29th at 8:00am Pacific time, you may submit your offers to any of these agents, or to myself.

If you have an ongoing negotiation with me for a pending UFA or RFA, I remain the agent for that discussion until or unless I pass the negotiation to another agent.  Beginning negotiations with more than one agent for the same player is a violation of our CBA and will result in you losing the ability to negotiate with that player.  If you are not sure, ask me first!

A big thank you to these guys for stepping up to help!

Will specific players be assigned to certain agents?

Or do we send to one agent and then once offers are in, we will get referred to a specific agent for said player?

Just want to make sure I know the process :)

With Fleury moving on from Vegas it looks like Lehner has moved firmly into the #1 spot.

This means I have two starting goalies between Lehner and Murray. Teams out there who are in need of a starter should reach out about Murray's availability

2 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

While we’re in the off-season, I respectfully request that the goalie situations( 1 stater/true backup or true tandems— not two pseudo starters) are observed and enforced. 

Cheers. 

Listen to Sharpy, come and offer on Murray! 

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

While we’re in the off-season, I respectfully request that the goalie situations( 1 stater/true backup or true tandems— not two pseudo starters) are observed and enforced. 

Cheers. 

Meanwhile, I only need Vasilevsky 

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

Cheers. 

It’s why I traded both goalies:frantic:

• Huggy Bear 1

c2x (WPG)Today at 10:10 PM

Hey @everyone a friendly reminder that UFA begins on July 29th at 8:00am. Do NOT submit any offers prior to that time, otherwise they will be thrown out, as that constitutes tampering and you will lose the ability to offer on that player. Thanks!

Edited by Rush17

7 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

c2x (WPG)Today at 10:10 PM

Hey @everyone a friendly reminder that UFA begins on July 29th at 8:00am. Do NOT submit any offers prior to that time, otherwise they will be thrown out, as that constitutes tampering and you will lose the ability to offer on that player. Thanks!

image.gif.d1b4f6849803c8e162834959e17bfed4.gif

Maple Leafs place Marus Johansson on unconditional waivers for purpose of a buy out.

Maple Leafs call up Quinton Byfield from the Cape Breton Miners. @canuck2xtreme

We wish him well with his next team. We are looking to make a splash in free agency and could use the extra cap space to try and help us turn the corner in our rebuild. We feel with some of our up and coming players and about $30M in cap space we could really take advantage of our current situation as long as it doesn't hurt our future. 

Edited by Crabby
  • Like 1