canuck2xtreme

5 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

image.thumb.png.e903f3bc0a95340c9e0138db7696baef.png

FRONT OFFICE DEPARTMENTS

Minors Budget: $ 30,000,000.00

Player Relations: $ 20,000,000.00

Player Development: $ 5,000,000.00

Medical Department: $ 0

Its hard to tell I see a little blue dot above your front office departments title, can't make it out is that a logo or ???

2,011 Squinting Eyes Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Its hard to tell I see a little blue dot above your front office departments title, can't make it out is that a logo or ???

2,011 Squinting Eyes Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

Did you at least notice that copy and paste job? Haha

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, greensman said:

In order to keep it balanced, I intend to look at where a player was selected in real life, vs where that player was selected in the GML. Not NHL AAV salary vs our new posted guidelines.

that way if you draft the first overall in the 4th round, you won’t be signing him for 750k... just a measure to keep parity with the NHL. That, and some real life negotiation and balance where necessary. These are just basic guidelines so everyone understands... ex. this year’s 1st overall pick will not sign for 3.775m. 

(Using this example) that said, if this year’s first overall goes on to win a college championship and get awarded MVP, well that might cost ya a few bones... the player has increased their value. Some teams may want to take a look at that ELC slide... good time to take advantage... 

Cheers, I think the wording just struck me as odd ;)

21 hours ago, aGENT said:

Cheers, I think the wording just struck me as odd ;)

100% the reason I posted in advance - want everyone to understand and be excited about it before we move ahead. Always happy to reason things out.

Edited by greensman

3 hours ago, lethunder said:

SIGNING: The Columbus Blue Jackets have signed free agent goaltender Jonathan Bernier to a two year deal.

spacer.png Jonathan Bernier - 2 year, $8.4 million dollar contract. ($4.2 million per season)

Bringing Bernier back! Look how far he's come from when no one would even claim him on waviers in my first year. Welcome back Bernie!!

• Like 3