The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2020-21

canuck2xtreme

3 hours ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Unique player.

Created either a physical, or skill match up problem every time he was on the ice. Usually both.

Maybe he does not deserve his iconic status?  But deserves it much more, say, than Linden. 

Holy poop emoji! I thought I was the only one on CDC that bad mouthed the Trevor. I feel that a benched player who was healthy may have won us a cup in game 7, seems greedy to play hurt and lose. 

Play hurt and win your a greedy hero, play hurt and lose, why do we revere you? Lol

Edited by Primal Optimist

2 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

Holy poop emoji! I thought I was the only one on CDC that bad mouthed the Trevor.

Trev was awesome! 

Iginla just more so >> 600 + career goals FFS. Taking my Canucks hat off? Only Canuck better IMO was Bure. I'd also take Hank from 2010 to 2012.  But not over his career?

I dont have a problem with calling a HHOF'er from another team great. Not at all...

Spoiler

https://russianmachineneverbreaks.com/2021/02/18/ilya-samsonov-will-return-to-dc-ahead-of-this-weekends-back-to-back-games/

Ilya Samsonov will practice with the Hershey Bears on Thursday before returning to the Capitals for back-to-back home games against the New York Rangers and New Jersey Devils this weekend.

Samsonov started his second straight game for the Hershey Bears on Wednesday, backstopping the Capitals’ AHL affiliate to a 2-1 win.

Laviolette did not tip his hand on if Samsonov would play in either of this weekend’s games.

Meanwhile, Vitek Vanecek will make his twelfth straight start Thursday against the Buffalo Sabres.

Vanecek ended the Capitals’ four-game losing streak on Tuesday in a 3-1 win over Pittsburgh.

Spoiler is why I am concerned with this news at all... more to follow from the league as it develops!

:bigblush::emot-parrot::towel:

On 2/17/2021 at 8:00 PM, Primal Optimist said:

Holy poop emoji! I thought I was the only one on CDC that bad mouthed the Trevor. I feel that a benched player who was healthy may have won us a cup in game 7, seems greedy to play hurt and lose. 

Play hurt and win your a greedy hero, play hurt and lose, why do we revere you? Lol

You feel wrong.  Sorry, but that's just a fact.  Trevor was our on ice leader and a fantastic player.

Linden also scored both Canuck goals in game 7, and 12 goals in the playoffs.  So it's not like he wasn't effective.

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 2

8 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

RUMOUR: Massive Leafs trade about to be posted.....

2 minutes ago, canuck2xtreme said:

TRADE: The Toronto Maple Leafs have made a trade with the Columbus Blue Jackets.

To CBJ:

small.png Drake Caggiula

To TOR:

small.png Future Considerations

image.png.04b7a8f5a18f295e22d434726d0c6c8d.png

• Haha 4