Filthy McNasty

Canucks Reverse Retro Reveal Jersey

Rate this topic

update:

Reveal 

image.jpeg.4623cc0c2793d4a612368f1948c18fc1.jpeg

—————————————————————

I am not sure how reliable this is, but there may be another jersey next season for all teams 

https://dailyhive.com/vancouver/canucks-rumoured-reverse-retro-jersey

crop?height=300&key=fd92ebbc52fc43fb98f69e50e7893c13&url=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.dailyhive.com%2F20191119100155%2Fdemko-canucks-skate-jersey-500x257.jpeg&width=636

Canucks rumoured to be unveiling new "reverse retro" jersey next season | Offside

Are the Vancouver Canucks going to unveil another new jersey for next season? It certainly seems like it. The official NHL Shop appeared to let it slip this week, telling fans to "be on the lookout" for "reverse retro jerseys" from the "upcoming Power 31 collection."

Read the article on dailyhive.com >

Edited by Filthy McNasty
  • Like 2

I saw this story too but I wasn't sure what "Reverse Retro" even means.  I'd be interested in a new jersey but this story was too vague for me to take something from it.

• Hydration 1

I wonder how many of those mentioned jerseys are just for sale or maybe for warm-ups, but not for game use?

Gotta make up all the lost revenue somehow.

I’m not sure what “reverse retro” means, but if you do a basic colour inversion (ie: reversing all the colours) on the white skate jersey, you get something like this:

82E9DB5C-9C9D-455F-9F5A-8936B8EF7047.jpeg.0fc3ad6194b64583f8ae1b24067c8ef6.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Vintage 1

Really hope they don't reverse the blue and green, not a fan of it being largely that green color.

The West Coast Express black, WCE maroon and current blue jerseys are my 3 favorites, and I hope they don't botch it too much (they can play around with the black/ red/ yellow scheme that they brought back for last year's retros though)

1 hour ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

I’m not sure what “reverse retro” means, but if you do a basic colour inversion (ie: reversing all the colours) on the white skate jersey, you get something like this:

In Philadelphia's case it will look like this: (reverse retro on the left, and the "source material" away jersey from the 80s-90s on the right)

dws.jpg

Edited by Rubik

Seems to be "leaking" all over the league. I wonder if we'll finally get a Johnny Canuck?

This ducks one is freaking hilarious:

Edited by Jimmy McGill
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Squamfan said:

image.thumb.png.d11ee93c9c41f0648f9d99313645d31e.png

oh pls god no

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Baratheon said:

I saw this story too but I wasn't sure what "Reverse Retro" even means.  I'd be interested in a new jersey but this story was too vague for me to take something from it.

Maybe Snepsts will come out of retirement with Smyl and model some kick-ass V jersey’S ... one could hope. 

Edited by IBatch
  • Hydration 3

I think a green one could be fun, though I think it'd look pretty wack too.

1 hour ago, Squamfan said:

That is gorgeous. (similar to my avatars jersey ha) I like the added touch of the lacing too.

{'d still tweek it, Maybe a darker blue, and add some black trim, but its on the right track. Its the jersey design that was ahead of its time, IMO.  Logo is a part of the jersey design. Just needed the right colours.

Edited by kilgore
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Squamfan said:

Nice floors man! :blush:

• Haha 4

I just bought 2 of the skate jerseys, let a good thing be!

• Vintage 1

On 11/1/2020 at 1:12 PM, Jimmy McGill said:

Seems to be "leaking" all over the league. I wonder if we'll finally get a Johnny Canuck?

This ducks one is freaking hilarious:

That is interesting 

a Johnny Canuck one could be similar lol

On 11/1/2020 at 12:20 PM, Rubik said:

oh pls god no

I can't find it now, but I saw a photoshop of Bo in one of them and it actually looked pretty awesome.

On 11/1/2020 at 9:45 AM, Baratheon said:

ya you know reverse retro... jerseys modeled by George and Elroy Jetson or Kirk and Spock

• Haha 1