Canucks Reverse Retro Reveal Jersey

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, Tiger-Hearted said:

No help needed, thanks.:)

20201103_161417.jpg

ElMphVpVgAE658g.jpeg.jpg

EnAHsFpXIAAt4zv.jpeg.jpg

All your taste is in your mouth as far as I'm concerned. :lol:

I truly hope that running lumberjack is never used. It just screams "peewee hockey" to me. The original V was the laughing stock of the league and changing the colors doesn't really seem to help much. The Skate is better without the red/yellow but still doesn't look right to me. I think it's the green that doesn't really work in it. Maybe a solid colored boot would help and replace the green with black. I don't know, the skate was an interesting concept but never looked right to me. But at least it was interesting compared to the utterly bland and boring SiR. They tried updating it but all they really accomplished was not as bland.

Like what you want tiger. Nobody is forcing you to buy the Orca. It just comes across as whining you didn't get what you wanted from Santa every year. Maybe there's a reason you get a lump of Orca year after year. :lol:

5 minutes ago, Baggins said:

All your taste is in your mouth as far as I'm concerned. :lol:

Maybe there's a reason you get a lump of Orca year after year. :lol:

A lump of constipated Orca taking a dump.:sick:

• Hydration 1

1 hour ago, Tiger-Hearted said:

EnAHsFpXIAAt4zv.jpeg.jpg

See, full-bodied Johnny Canuck actually works on this jersey.  It fits well with the modern, diagonal striping.  On the current home and aways?  Not so much.

59 minutes ago, Tiger-Hearted said:

A lump of constipated Orca taking a dump.:sick:

One gets what one deserves. :lol:

2 minutes ago, morgo said:

See, full-bodied Johnny Canuck actually works on this jersey.  It fits well with the modern, diagonal striping.  On the current home and aways?  Not so much.

I actually like that black/green combination for a jersey. Still hate the running man logo though. Doesn't matter what you put it on it still looks "peewee hockey logo" to me. Earlier I had suggested a black/blue gradient with green striping rather than the blue/green with white stripes. It would have been the gradient throwback with a nod to every jersey we've used. Blue/green of SiR and Orca and black for the V and skate. Then the Orca in the logo could have been it's natural black. That black/green would look really sharp with a black Orca though.

7 minutes ago, Baggins said:

I actually like that black/green combination for a jersey. Still hate the running man logo though. Doesn't matter what you put it on it still looks "peewee hockey logo" to me. Earlier I had suggested a black/blue gradient with green striping rather than the blue/green with white stripes. It would have been the gradient throwback with a nod to every jersey we've used. Blue/green of SiR and Orca and black for the V and skate. Then the Orca in the logo could have been it's natural black. That black/green would look really sharp with a black Orca though.

I like it and and their coach is peewee league.

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I like it and and their coach is peewee league.

Good for you. **pats on head**

1 hour ago, Baggins said:

Green and black?  Ick.  I thought it the navy was just washed out on the photograph.

I think it's a little better than a Peewee logo but it's definitely not strong enough to be our primary mark. 

On 11/20/2020 at 8:38 PM, Tiger-Hearted said:

On CDC, yes. Not in the real world outside CDC. I'll be more than happy to join you on that island.:towel:

ElMphVpVgAE658g.jpeg.jpg

do you wear cardigans as well? :towel:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, AV's Coin said:

do you wear cardigans as well? :towel:

Yes. A hockey cardigan, aka. a hockey sweater.

Does that answer your question??