The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Reverse Retro Reveal Jersey

Rate this topic

BertaNuck

6 hours ago, Canuckster86 said:

Super easy and a great option to have!!! Scroll your mouse over their user name on one of their post and wait a second, then click on IGNORE USER and then you can select what all you want to ignore...I always ignore everything, usually whoever gets ignored stays on it for a long time if not indefinitely for me. Such a great option to have when a poster gets on your nerve and you just don't want to hear from that person anymore haha!

Thank you very much. I have a few that I need to block.

By the way, I fully agree with all your jersey posts. 

Cheers.

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, timmylu1 said:

Why the hate? these would be so dope. 

I'm not really a fan.  The gradient thing rarely works and while blue-green is maybe one of the slightly better gradients I've seen, it still isn't as good as a solid color.  I've seen a bit of campaigning for green jerseys in this thread but I don't think green is a very good color for anything but trim and highlights...  I'm not a big fan of the green outline inside the logo...doesn't really work for me.

All in all, the jersey isn't hideous...but I would have it below pretty much everything in Canucks history aside from a couple things like the salmon gradient jersey.

I preferred the blue and green flying V that appeared earlier in the thread.  But I prefer the actual black, orange and yellow flying V's to that, so...

Anyway...I don't really care for this new one but at the same time I won't be complaining and vomiting if they wear it for a few games.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1

On 11/12/2020 at 9:33 PM, DeNiro said:

Would have liked to see an all green.

That being said those aren’t bad. 

I'm not usually a fan of gradient but this pulls it off. I do wonder how they would look with the green and blue reversed.

I wonder how they would look with yellow and orange.

Ps I misquoted you but turns out I was wrong. Deleted the post much apologies.

• Cheers 1

so know go on the release date?, also honestly regardless of how these jersey things go all 31 teams are getting them so there gunna be a hit or miss, its cash grab for the NHL, i hope ours turn out good, if they arent aint any hate from me, everyone on this board likes and dislikes every era, so who cares, if you like it buy it if not then dont its pretty simple...

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

On 11/12/2020 at 5:57 PM, DeNiro said:

Sorry but this whole “reverse retro” idea is a pretty lame attempt at selling jerseys.

First of all, is a reverse retro not just a modern jersey?

Why do they need to base it in another era of jersey? Just create a whole new concept. That would actually be closer to the meaning of “reverse retro”. Come up with some cool futuristic style jerseys. Those I would buy.

While I think it has the potential to look pretty dope, especially the one that's floating around with Virtanen, I will certainly not be spending my money to buy it. Hockey jerseys are horribly expensive that's why I only have one (Kesler) jersey from the 2011 Playoffs with the A and haven't purchased another one since despite being a season ticket holder. I will buy another one soon, torn between Hughes and Petey but haven't decided yet. When I do decide on whose to get, I'm going to buy the black skate jersey.

• Cheers 1

17 hours ago, Vanuckles said:

You're honestly the worst kind of fan. Like those fringe loud Canucks Twitter fans that Burkie talks about.

I really didn't want to post this, but I've been biting my tongue for so long and for some reason this comment did it.

I'm sorry.

how i am i the worst kind of fan.

• Wat 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1