November 1: Ask Me Anything (Ryan Kesler in the Ring of Honour, dark horse prospects)

• Upvote 1

November 2: chatting with Canucks fan Dave Noordam about his battle with cancer

I hope that we see some upward movement in our prospect pipeline, where the players push for jobs on the main team.   I really like Rathbone, Juolevi, Hoglander, Podkholzin, and DiPietro.  I think that they are not only potentially NHL players, but are actual top 4 defensemen/top 6 forward/NHL calibre goalie.  I know, I could be projecting, but these guys have show better than we've seen from any guys not graduating directly to the team in a long time.  I look at our player development system, and actually see replacement players on the way, and that is something we haven't really seen in a ...well, forever.  And god knows, in order to take that next step to contender status, we're going to need that pipeline to actually push out players that have an impact on the lineup.

November 5: no step back if core continues to improve (Pettersson, Hughes, Horvat, Boeser)

November 9: Vasili Podkolzin has strong Karjala Cup, looking ahead to World Juniors

November 12: how COVID-19 is affecting negotiations with Travis Green & Elias Pettersson

November 14: my Canucks jersey collection (Hughes, Pettersson, Sedins, Luongo), AMA tomorrow