The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Event Horizon [Game Over: Town Wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

31 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Gives us some thoughts on the game. Who's your Maf, who's your SK?

I think Qwags is the guy I’m sticking with this round but I’m tempted to vote for Baer and Z for their slank. Maybe Z more than Baer. 

SK could be you, NIK, AV imo. 

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I think Qwags is the guy I’m sticking with this round but I’m tempted to vote for Baer and Z for their slank. Maybe Z more than Baer. 

How could the SK be me? I claimed Vig, if I'm the SK, well then I wonder what the real Vig would do to me...

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

How could the SK be me? I claimed Vig, if I'm the SK, well then I wonder what the real Vig would do to me...

Well kill you but the SK or MK is most likely gonna get ya.  The SK theory isn't farfetched but not worth looking at since no one came in and challenged your claim tbh.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

One wolf off wagon, and I'd bet at least 1 of either the other Maf or SK were on LL's wagon.

BK, Baer, SS, AV

vote AV

One of the first posts I made was saying AV is scummy. He flipped the vote for LL. His entrance was very scummy.

Was already hunching BK being Town. Nothing changed that.

Now AV votes me for no reason....easy Lynch. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, BoKnows said:

Safe to assume that BJ was VT.  He may of been Cop or RB though.

8 players remaining - 2 (Me VT, Falc Big).

Who is most likely to go where?

1 Mafia - AV

1 RB - Z

1 Cop - SS

1 SK - Qwags

2 VT - NIK, Baer

This is roughly filled in.  Anyone else want to try piecing something together??

Agree with AV SS both make sense. NIK I cannot tell anything I keep flipping my read on him

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I was out furniture shopping yesterday and today I was working. But I'm home now so I can participate. Lucky NF was 830 not 730.

This is why I usually don't play mafia...I can't be here during the day. But I wanted to try because aladeen can be very persuasive...

• Like 2

I remember LL had only 3 votes on him then I wake up the next morning and he's the one voted. I did believe he was scum. But people followed me onto him despite the leading vote already on somebody else. So yes there was flip flopping and you were the one sooooo eager to break the tie. Sus all around

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Baer. said:

Then why would you vote for him

Self-preservation.  Blue Jay 22 had voted for me with 2 minutes left which would have left things as a tie between myself and luckylager at 4-4.  He ended up unvoting and voting for luckylager, but by then, it was too late for me to switch back to naslund.is.king.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Self-preservation.  Blue Jay 22 had voted for me with 2 minutes left which would have left things as a tie between myself and luckylager at 4-4.  He ended up unvoting and voting for luckylager, but by then, it was too late for me to switch back to naslund.is.king.

Yeah....oops right

• Like 2