Sign in to follow this  
Aladeen

Mafia: Event Horizon [Game Over: Town Wins]

Rate this topic

Just now, Qwags said:

I like how it's sus of me to agree with AV, now when we can't afford to make any mistakes. 

NIK has essentially thrown in the towel. I don't know why.

your only defining moments this game is telling av hes stupid for voting with me then you slank till after this nf and vote for me?

Have you been paying attention to the game? Bks gameplay was essentially throwing in the towel lol

sorry im a little shocked by that &^@#ed up Report

• Like 4

I suggest we vote Qwags this round. Unless some late breaking new info comes about for a case against someone else. 

• Like 4

Holy shet I forgot about nightfall

• Like 3
  • Huggy Bear 1

Have all TP specials claimed? Cuz now is the time for the roleblocker and investigator to come out

• Like 2

I think Qwags or NIK are the final mafia but I haven't caught up fully in the game yet

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

your only defining moments this game is telling av hes stupid for voting with me then you slank till after this nf and vote for me?

Have you been paying attention to the game? Bks gameplay was essentially throwing in the towel lol

sorry im a little shocked by that &^@#ed up Report

Yes, and now it appears you're following suit. I was wrong to call AV out, I assumed BK was mafia. It's clear now that isn't the case.

• Like 3

If there's only 1 mafia left someone should check for whose activity started spiking up after GC was killed.

Good job Falc

• Like 4

Just now, Qwags said:

Yes, and now it appears you're following suit. I was wrong to call AV out, I assumed BK was mafia. It's clear now that isn't the case.

You're acting very scummy bro (IMO)

• Like 4

Also, do you think I forgot sussing AV out? I wouldn't make this vote unless I was certain things had changed.

• Like 3

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if SS or Baer were the SK.

• Like 3

Just now, Qwags said:

Also, do you think I forgot sussing AV out? I wouldn't make this vote unless I was certain things had changed.

Youve been non exsistent all game and now right after nf you lay a vote on me?

Im the dumbass who was the leading guy on bk all last round. as mafia should or would i do that? do you actually think im that &^@#ing stupid with 8 players left?

• Like 4

Who is LionofJudah? Unless he's nust browsing, in which case, hello.

Edited by Qwags
Removed "tf" for politeness.
  • Like 3

Why do you guys think the SK is alive. There was no kill and I'm the only one who would pull a stunt like that (and I am not sk)

SS and Qwags are pissing me off cuz I'm pree sure one of them is roleblocker/investigator and they're not coming out 

• Like 4

If SK is alive it would have to be AV. Only one who would pull off a no kill

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Why do you guys think the SK is alive. There was no kill and I'm the only one who would pull a stunt like that (and I am not sk)

SS and Qwags are pissing me off cuz I'm pree sure one of them is roleblocker/investigator and they're not coming out 

Unless DM and Bj were both power roles

I agree if a special is remaining now is the time

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LionofJudah said:

Sorry was just trying to see if could figure out what this was all about. 

Playing a game. A game all about deception. You're welcome to join, we're always looking for new players. :)

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

I think Qwags or NIK are the final mafia but I haven't caught up fully in the game yet

Why would you put them out there as scum if you haven’t caught up yet? 

What an odd statement. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Playing a game. A game all about deception. You're welcome to join, we're always looking for new players. :)

If you wish to play, you should read up on the Mafia rules first. I believe we have an excellent guide right here on CDC actually. :)

• Like 3