The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021 WJC Pool - Group B

Spoderman

4 hours ago, Baer. said:

Kaliyev 2 assists, 11 points on the night for me

the perfect storm for your players, hopefully that doesn't happen again, haha. 

Also, so much for my hopes of surviving in the top 5 yesterday: last night I ended up dead last!

About to make some headway though. about an hour till puck drop. 

Edited by Primal Optimist

nerd gonna nerd:

Not 100% but I think this is the current standings: 

14 Baer 

10 Tylez

9 Tony Romo

8 Canuck Surfer

7 Crabby

7 BoKnows

7 Winterhawks

6 Theo5789

6 Dak Prescott

5 Primal Optimist

half hour now till puck drop..hope you guys don't mind the roughly done unofficial up to the start of this morning....

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

nerd gonna nerd:

Not 100% but I think this is the current standings: (Baer was credited with a tendies assist i think by accident on day 1 so should have had 2 points plus the aforemntioned 11 from yesterday... 

13 Baer 

10 Tylez

8 Canuck Surfer

8 Tony Romo

7 Crabby

7 BoKnows

7 Winterhawks

6 Theo5789

6 Dak Prescott

5 Primal Optimist

half hour now till puck drop..hope you guys don't mind the roughly done unofficial up to the start of this morning....

The tendies "assist" was because Slovakia got a shutout. So unfortunately Baer is destroying us right now lol

6 minutes ago, theo5789 said:

The tendies "assist" was because Slovakia got a shutout. So unfortunately Baer is destroying us right now lol

Thank you! I couldn't figure that out, makes sense now!

Tony ROmo gets one of those shutout points too then from the US last night. Fixed in the post above. 

Hah, here is some useless flying onformation, ufo for short, what we call tic tac toe is historically known as noughts and crosses, (zeros and x's) and Ristinolla means 'on the cross', draw your own conclussions about Ristolianen's name, haha

ANother funny one that sticks out for me: my grandfather called a lighter his Tuli Tikke. Tikke is not a finnish word though, Tuli is Finn for "fire" and so his whole western Canadian portion of his life he called a lighter a fire stick. ticke was just his accent but on the english word stick. LMAO

OH and for a brief moment I am in 2nd place as my side now has 12 points to Baer's 14 points. Canuck Surfer and Tylez tied for third...with two more games to go today and both feature either Russia or Canada!!! yikes. 

• Like 1