The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[UTICA COMETS] 2020-21 Season

CRAZY_4_NAZZY

Thank you to @UticaHockey and all Utica fans that came to visit our forums and share their insight.  

If Utica fans need a forum to discuss NHL, AHL or anything else please feel free to hang around even after you make the deal with the devil ;) 

7 hours ago, Googlie said:

And if NJ drafts Luke Hughes, expect to see a lot of posts in the wishful thinking trade threads here  ...."Devils player x, player y, a 1st and a 2nd to Vancouver for Quinn Hughes ....."

Every player is tradeable in my books, just have to pay a premium that teams likely won't want to anti up for Quinton

So grateful to the city of Utica and the incredible fans there for supporting the Comets so much.

On another note, I've come up with another draft of the top 10 Comets of All Time with influences based on comments here earlier. Any suggested changes? I might write a little article on it later if there's any interest.

1. Darren Archibald

2. Reid Boucher

3. Jacob Markstrom

4. Alexandre Grenier

5. Cal O'Reilly

6. Carter Bancks

7. Zack MacEwen

8. Ashton Sautner

9. Brendan Gaunce

10. Thatcher Demko

Honourable Mention: Mike Zalewski

Honourable Mention: Vincent Arseneau

Just missed: Hamilton, Biega

Open to any suggested changes/additions/removals.

• Like 1

Hey Utica comets fans, I just wanted to say it has been a pleasure talking with you about our prospects. It's quite obvious that the fans are loyal, and dedicated to hockey. Even though we're separating as AHL/NHL teams, Utica will always hold a small spot in my heart, especially because the Devils are my second favourite team. 

For today the Utica Comets are the team I care the most about. And I hope that I may even make it to a utica Devils game in the future. 

Good Luck Utica, and Go Comets Go! 

All the best to our resident Utica fans, I haven't chimed in much in the Utica threads over the years but it's been a pleasure to lurk and read what the Utica fans have had to say. I wish we'd renewed the affiliation agreement, but this may very well be best for both parties. 

All the best, there are some extremely supportive hockey fans over in Utica. Thanks for taking in our prospects, rooting for em, and making them your own over the years.