The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Happy Birthday Thatcher Demko!

Rate this topic

-DLC-

Happy Birthday TD!  A friend of mine at work is the biggest fan.  I spent a good chunk of last year teasing her about how fun it will be to cheer him on down in Seattle. (I thought at the time that we would keep Marky) Glad I was wrong!  This guy's a keeper! (pun intended) 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

Big b-day.   He’s a quarter century old now ha ha.  Old fart.   Pretty cool what he did in the playoffs.   Also had his moments during the regular season.   Big shoes to fill - that said he’s got big feet.   Met him once in Laval.  His height isn’t exaggerated.   And had a pretty funky suit on.   The world is his oyster - so the saying goes - I’m sure Holtbeast won’t make it too easy, but he’s got the right stuff.    Stoked we have a goalie that could be on the cusp of becoming another Canucks legend.   Hope when he’s done it he’s the first name Canuck fans think about when it comes to goalies...we haven’t had many ... Broduer, Captain Kirk and Luongo.    The “Demko” age is upon us.   Happy B-Day Thatcher.   Thanks for taking the time to say hi to me and my bro in the beer lineup. 

Edited by IBatch

11 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

Felt like we needed some feel good, positive stuff.

Demko single handedly scared down Vegas...they were so rattled after playing him it took them days to recover.

All the best, TD....you're money in the bank!  We're thrilled to have you and wish you the very best on your 25th.

image.png

(Photo by Andy Devlin/NHLI via Getty Images)

Happy Birthday Thatcher! 

• Vintage 1