The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL season to start Jan. 13 with 56-game season

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, cory40 said:

Welcome to Walmart place where the Edmonton smart cars take on the Vancouver F150's now a word from our sponsors. It's coming because they can sell it.

If there is any helmet decal sponsor the Canucks should have,

It should be this

spacer.png

• Like 1

On 12/24/2020 at 8:38 PM, WeneedLumme said:

That's a great Christmas present! Hopefully soon they will allow those who have been vaccinated to watch the games live. Would be nice to see normalcy returning as we see the team playing with more fans in the seats each week.

I would be shocked if there were fans in the seats before January 2022, even with masks. 

Full stadium, no masks or distancing, earliest September 2023 in my opinion. Within my original prediction of 3-5 years since the beginning of COVID

3 minutes ago, Hectic said:

I would be shocked if there were fans in the seats before January 2022, even with masks. 

Full stadium, no masks or distancing, earliest September 2023 in my opinion. Within my original prediction of 3-5 years since the beginning of COVID

Once people have been vaccinated, I see no reason why social distancing limited numbers of them shouldn't be allowed to see the games with masks. For the first little while the only people in the stands will be healthcare workers and nursing home residents, but that's fine, they deserve some fun.

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

26 minutes ago, WeneedLumme said:

Once people have been vaccinated, I see no reason why social distancing limited numbers of them shouldn't be allowed to see the games with masks. For the first little while the only people in the stands will be healthcare workers and nursing home residents, but that's fine, they deserve some fun.

We don't know yet if you can spread COVID as an asymptomatic carrier after receiving the vaccine.

8 hours ago, WeneedLumme said:

There is already a deadlier strain that the vaccine won't touch.

• Wat 2