The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL season to start Jan. 13 with 56-game season

Rate this topic

Marco Rossi went from the WJC to Minnesota to quarantine.  He is now announced out indefinitely with an upper body injury.  Russo writes that the situation was unexpected by both the team and player.

He’s staying with Vanek.  Was his hockey hero growing up and as fellow Austrian Vanek reached out to the Wild after the draft to offer him a place to stay. 

Edited by mll

Just now, debluvscanucks said:

This scares me more than a naked guy walking around the neighbourhood at 2 am with meat cleaver.

I think some guy is messing with my neighbor's wife.

This morning, for the second time, he was spotted crossing our front yard, slipping between the trees, clad only in underwear and runners, shirt still in hand.

A few months ago, he was starkers - ran through the same set of trees and down the road, past the park, 'til we couldn't see him anymore.

Wife seemed to enjoy the show, young man in good shape, hands cupped over his Steel Salos, running awkwardly through the neighborhood.

No idea where he came from, but it must be near, and recurring.

14 minutes ago, mll said:

Full quote:

Whew, thank you.  HATE when stuff is taken out of context...saw the quote twice now (from 2 different people) and they both put the clickbait portion only.

Sigh of relief.  Without hockey, I see me sliding over into the dark side.  COVID's tough...getting back to work today was a huge step in the right direction.  But hockey's my life away from work and family.  Like many here.

Thank you!

This was the other one:

Thank God for the "recovering without complication" but with long hauling being a thing, how do we know for sure?

Anyone doubting how this thing spreads like wildfire just needs to read some of these updates.   Scary that they're asymptomatic...no wonder it gets passed around so easily.